BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi everyone

+12
Rebel-1
oneman
Digger
tonyc
TheFinnster
El-dudeareno
Mary_FV
cc120
SimAlastair
Caker
Tarquin Flotsam
Admin
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

hi everyone  - Page 3 Empty Re: hi everyone

Post by Admin Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:47 pm

so basically what your saying is that gadily was actually banned because you didnt want them there i presume  as was never informed why i was banned in the first place and still dont know your email was fake so couldnt reply to it

so knowing why they was banned dont make me laugh

though im fine with that but since what was seen upon your forums and screen grabbed by myself as i have the tech on my pc, i kinda dont want to be there not when you can read peoples pms to each other

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:57 am

@Rebel-1

Just for the record, (so don't assume that I intend to pursue a protracted discussion about this), I know at least one member was banned because they questioned why another member was banned. WCF Admin' did not like to be questioned about that and thus banned the member asking the question. WCF Admin' behaved like a dictator instead of a rational person.

Before anyone says that this is not factual, I will save you the effort, as I have all the tangible evidence to corroborate this.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Flotsam Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:40 am

Rebel-1 wrote:A few Misconceptions; Only as a Very last resort is anyone Banned on WCF, total number is 5, yes that's correct 5
Being admin on a few sites myself, it's quite easy to ban members from posting but not banning from the site, which I think has happened to some users over at WC. It's also easy to create fake accounts, for instance terratech...  tongue

It's somewhat daft that prominent & highly informed/helpful members of forums such as Benefits Advice and Welfare Central are banned (visibly or not), due to the ego of whoever is in charge, when we should all be pulling together to fight the DWP...
hi everyone  - Page 3 1458642221

Last edited by Tarquin Flotsam on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Tarquin Flotsam
Tarquin Flotsam

Back to top Go down

Post by helping_hand Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:36 pm

I am wondering if recent posts are relevant to a 'welcome' topic?

What is the aim of the discussion and how will a satisfactory resolution be achieved?
helping_hand
helping_hand

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:26 pm

I agree with HH. The discussion is not relevant to the topic. Anyone wishing to continue this discussion needs to start a new thread with a relevant title.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum