BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Employment and Health Discussions Pilot

+3
mandy tori
Ignatius
Coconutxone
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Employment and Health Discussions Pilot - Page 2 Empty Re: Employment and Health Discussions Pilot

Post by Mousecat Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:25 pm

mandy tori wrote:interesting that they class mental health issues as the same as substance abuse.

they like to use the term "barriers" often. substance abuse would get instant dismissal from so many employers even if it was decades ago, mental health issues diagnosed by rent-a-roaches is a potential barrier more serious than i had imagined.

next scheme that i encounter will be getting "no comment" methinks

They might throw you off. I had a few months early exit for some fucked-up reason today they don't want me back too much trouble; they feel like I'm there to mess about. They are standing up to time-wasters; these participants cost them dearly; they just give you an early exit, and they tell the job centre some bullshit after support by email or phone call once a month to check on you till you finish the scheme.

They will throw you off could be a early way out.
I did do this on the restart for a few weeks straight. They said if you continue, we have no choice but to exit you from the scheme.
We are getting nowhere; you are wasting our time. We know you can speak and engage. Advisor was asking what jobs you look for. I said, No comment. What hours have you done this week? No comment could be random. Any extra work in training? No comment. Where are your study hours? No comment; also, secret location.
The look on the advisor's face looked like wanted me punched out.

This continue on for 6 weeks further, since no appointments have been booked in my portal, I asked the advisor where my face-to-face appointments were, and the advisor said we send the job centre a review. Your after-care support will be by email or phone once a month.
We know what this means; they kicked me off the scheme indefinitely.

Thank goodness you keep your work roach in date, like work experience and studying, or this can really backfire back at you. JCP Roach must be shaking heads reading the early exit review. Sure, you are speaking to the right participant; he looks engaging to me. Lol, the silly games we have to play to leave the scheme early if you keep to your work commitments nothing roach can do also the provider kicked you off they cannot have you back in.

Mousecat

Pintel and Muppet1970 like this post

Back to top Go down

Employment and Health Discussions Pilot - Page 2 Empty Re: Employment and Health Discussions Pilot

Post by Intincroi Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:26 pm

Muppet1970 wrote:No fuckin joke Restart has changed my health, and sleeping issues have caused aggressive behaviour.
I've actually noticed a change in my own behaviour too, mostly that I won't take as much shit I used to and I'm not so afraid of speaking my mind when I need to. Some people admire this as it's seen as standing up for myself, the rest think that perhaps I should reign it in a little bit - well I guess they're the snowflakes who expect everybody to tip toe around them.

Intincroi

Absolut, Pintel, The Catwoman and Muppet1970 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Muppet1970 Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:27 pm

Intincroi wrote:
Muppet1970 wrote:No fuckin joke Restart has changed my health, and sleeping issues have caused aggressive behaviour.
I've actually noticed a change in my own behaviour too, mostly that I won't take as much shit I used to and I'm not so afraid of speaking my mind when I need to.  Some people admire this as it's seen as standing up for myself, the rest think that perhaps I should reign it in a little bit - well I guess they're the snowflakes who expect everybody to tip toe around them.

Hahaha, blame the restart for toughing us up.I thank them for this. I used to be the quiet one that took all the abuse. Intincroi, find it funny that once you challenge your advisor, they go into serious hiding. I mean, they cannot look at you ever again. I'm like, Come on, now you abuse me. Now you cannot say hello. They only pick on the most vulnerable people. Not everyone entering the scheme is a fucking punch bag; never judge a person by their looks. Being unemployed doesn't mean they can knock you out. A few weeks ago, a chick at the office said to every advisor, Who the fuck are you looking at? Lol, during my appointment, I was like, You go tell them, girl. Some people can really stand up for themselves, but sadly, some will just say OK and yes to everything. These people are easy to control.
This dude in my course said his advisor put him forward to a job in boots selling perfumes. I told him to say no. Stop answering calls. He said I'm scared. She threatened me with sanctions if I didn't go for it, and I have to answer all calls. She might run off to my work coach, saying I'm not engaging. I told the snowflake that face-to-face is engaging only; that is mandatory; anything else, tell them to do one.

Last edited by Muppet1970 on Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Muppet1970

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:35 pm

You always have to keep in the back of your mind. That are 'Stooges/Plant's 🪴' or how ever you wish to define these people, in these courses. So I take every other participant with a 'grain of salt '... I dare say this pilot scheme, will have some 'invisable hand 🤚' going on in the background to herd the 'sheeple'🐑.

Pintel
Pintel

The Catwoman and Muppet1970 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:29 pm

On the subject of 'mental health' I was in my  local JCP 🚽, yesterday. While waiting I noticed a Poster/ Muriel🎨 on the wall for help with 'Mental health' problems? I couldn't help thinking of the double standards here. Of all the stress that the dracoian 💥 sanctions regime from the JCP 🚽, has caused claimants 🧐. How long before some Billboard advertisement, are on the horizon, sponsored by some pharmaceutical company?????

Maybe I should invest my 'cost of living' payment in to some shares portfolio....😎
Pintel
Pintel

Charles1985 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2