BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even more planned Changes to Sickness Benefits

+2
Jayne
Intincroi
6 posters

Go down

Even more planned Changes to Sickness Benefits  Empty Even more planned Changes to Sickness Benefits

Post by Ignatius Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:51 am

Yet more plans to get more people to work instead of malingering with fake health issues have been announced. No changes will come into force until after the next election. Curious as to what to make of this. Nobody really expects the Conservatives to win the next election, so is this just red meat for Daily Mail types? But then Labour have hardly positioned themselves as the claimant's friend either so they may well make changes to the WCA.

I do like the cognitive dissonance in stating some of these malingering types could WFH, yet the government and it's supporters hate WFH.

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-09-05/sickness-benefits-overhaul-could-make-disabled-people-more-ill-charity-warns

Ignatius

Brutus, Pintel, Gallazz and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Even more planned Changes to Sickness Benefits  Empty Re: Even more planned Changes to Sickness Benefits

Post by Jayne Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:10 am

Ignatius wrote:Yet more plans to get more people to work instead of malingering with fake health issues have been announced. No changes will come into force until after the next election. Curious as to what to make of this. Nobody really expects the Conservatives to win the next election, so is this just red meat for Daily Mail types? But then Labour have hardly positioned themselves as the claimant's friend either so they may well make changes to the WCA.

I do like the cognitive dissonance in stating some of these malingering types could WFH, yet the government and it's supporters hate WFH.

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-09-05/sickness-benefits-overhaul-could-make-disabled-people-more-ill-charity-warns

We need the tories out asap if they win next election god help us they already cancelled tax credits forcing people to universal credit making single mothers work 30 hours a week for their money another big scam.

Not susprised dailymail staring up more hated towards the people claming benefits more money needed for those boat people coming in costing us 6-7 million pounds a day our people suffer while those will have a nice hotel,food,heating this winter and english courses.

Read this shocking https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/23716585/university-students-asylum-seekers/

Jayne

Pintel, Ignatius and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Even more planned Changes to Sickness Benefits  Empty Re: Even more planned Changes to Sickness Benefits

Post by Intincroi Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:11 pm

Slightly unrelated as I'm on JSA, but Restart tried to get me to apply for WFH vacancies. I sharply reminded them of my health conditions which WFH has the potential to worsen.

Intincroi

Pintel, Ignatius, Coconutxone and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:55 pm

Yeah but our government say WFH will instantly cure lots of health issues so down with the negativity folks.

I'm almost tempted to admire the thinking that led them to dismiss mobility problems as a potential issue with finding work - they can all work from their beds instead - problem solved! Or anxiety - if they can live in their home without dying from their so-called anxiety then they can jolly well work from home!

Are rulers are sick people.

Ignatius

Pintel, Gallazz and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:58 pm

My bastard phone won't let me edit my last sentence. Obviously it should read, Our rulers, not Are rulers. Don't want any snooping WC to think I have no grasp of the language and send me on a literacy course.

Ignatius

Pintel and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayne Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:35 pm

Intincroi wrote:Slightly unrelated as I'm on JSA, but Restart tried to get me to apply for WFH vacancies.  I sharply reminded them of my health conditions which WFH has the potential to worsen.

My restart advisor wanted me to do railway tracks work with no experience she said earn upto 17-19 quids a hour this is their last attempt to get that outcome money they tried everything only got 3 months left cannot wait till i finish advisor was saying they got one claimaint on it earning £85,000 yes that claimant has years and tons of experience stupid.

Advisor went from low paided working from home jobs/retail vacancies average wage pay to railway tracks what next plane pilot these fuckers DWP/Advisors/Roaches wouldn't care about your health you could be digging coal mines 24/7 my next work programme going to sit in silent works wonders with these lot less you say they will think your impartial impaired person cannot seek any employment that what i did with ingeus new deal never had one problem for 24 months.

Jayne

Pintel, The Catwoman and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:40 pm

Was your Restart advisor was hoping your lack of experience in a safety critical industry would result in you accidentally getting chopped into bits by the passing 11.27 to wherever? That they even suggested you apply for such a role is proof of how dim and desperate they are.

Ignatius

Pintel and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:34 pm

Seems to be the same old story, 'Abet Mach Frei"....
From what I have read in the article. Seem the are moving the goalposts 🥅 again. Only when no claimants is able to be defined as ill/sick enough will it end?

This reclaibration of the work capability assessment (wca). "Saving £3.4 Billion", yet the Restart scheme cost £2.9 Billion. So if the DWP 👹, needed to save some money 💸. Why go after the sick/disabled, instead of '🐱 sat on the mat' course providers 🐊.

Imagine if the Health and Safety executive, took a similar Idea as the DWP 👹. You know lower the standards in the workplace. It's a double wami, you can employ less competent staff (pay them less). So opening up the job market, so unskilled and unqualified people can apply for these jobs. While lowering the safety standards, so increasing the amount of fatal accidents. Saving money, reducing the pensions deficit, and making the work place a more inclusive place for the unskilled...🤔

Pintel
Pintel

Brutus, Gallazz, Ignatius and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:44 pm

Indeed, Pintel. But I can see their sick logic at work here. If you don't actually manage to die at work then the WCA was correct and you are fit for work. Why don't they just take WCA to the next level? No more form filling, and instead conduct a more practical assessment of work capability. Can't work due to respiratory problems? Shove em down a coalmine to see who really has got breathing problems. Mobility problems? A stint with the Royal Mail would establish who genuinely can't put one foot in front of the other.

I predict the next iteration of the government getting the sick back to work to involve putting CCTV in the homes of known malingerers to find out exactly how limited they are by their health problems. Lounging about watching Netflix all day is pretty much the same as working in a CCTV control centre watching screens. Manage to take your ready meal out of the microwave? Capable of working in Wetherspoon's kitchen.

The thought of becoming too ill to work in this country terrifies me.

Ignatius

Pintel and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:31 pm

Ignatius wrote:Was your Restart advisor was hoping your lack of experience in a safety critical industry would result in you accidentally getting chopped into bits by the passing 11.27 to wherever? That they even suggested you apply for such a role is proof of how dim and desperate they are.

Hahaha lol
Do anyone notice the less time you have on the restart they force dangerous retarded jobs onto you PA told me 1-3 months on the scheme on the phone.

was quite pathetic lucky to have a cleaner job or hold one down or even obtain a interview now they have bomb disposal jobs 💣💣 with good pay free to apply they literally want you dead now blown up to pieces or chopped up never claim benefits again maybe that the new DWP memo.

Yes they are desperate for cash out these dangerous jobs are highly paid/highly skilled but you need years and years of experience no doubt restart will lie to their direct employer saying this so and so has 7 years working for national rail or 5 years watching videos of bomb disposal in the Iraq war.

I want whatever drugs these people are smoking at night maybe ask my next appointment any drug testing jobs any specific reason to test you advisor.

Coconutxone

Pintel and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:18 pm

Where to start, its a catch 22 situation. No employer is going to take on all the extra hassle of a impaired person, when there plenty of able bodies out there. Put the blame on the individual's, rather than the system. You could imagine a Paraplegic being told to place a plunger on their head, told to work at a Call-Centre, pecking at the keyboard...🙄

Seems as my health is going down the pan, just when I need extra help. The DWP 👹 want to herd me off the cliff🏔️, before I retire and get my pension..

Mind you, I used to think it was Tabloid properganda, off claimants on the 'SIck'(pip) competeting inTriathons! Nope, my neighbor, was on the 'SIck' , telling everyone how ill he was. And he was bragging about he was working 'cash💰 in hand.....'. So you can see why the might want to tighten up the system.

Besides what happened to 'Charity begins at home'🤔.
And if the DWP 👹 want to save money, Id like to see there financial budget spreadsheet for the year. How much on bonus and  cheese 🧀and wine 🍷 parties?????
Pintel
Pintel

Jayne likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayne Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:51 pm

Ignatius wrote:Was your Restart advisor was hoping your lack of experience in a safety critical industry would result in you accidentally getting chopped into bits by the passing 11.27 to wherever? That they even suggested you apply for such a role is proof of how dim and desperate they are.

They are stupid waste of oxgyen morons talking to them i do my own things these days advisor kept on saying good pay i told her why don't you do it then she said she has a bad back should have told her go onto pip lol my last advisor took the piss towards people claiming unversal credit found on her facebook page she was getting uc topup just like some work roaches do at the job centre fucking vile creatures like causing others harm and let them suffer.

Jayne

The Catwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:54 pm

The consultation on the proposed changes to the WCA are now available to read.

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/work-capability-assessment-activities-and-descriptors

It's a grim stuff. They propose to either remove or reduce the points awarded for the mobility, continence, substantial risk, social engagement and getting about descriptors. If they get their evil way, the test for mobility will be 20m rather than the present 50m. Other changes will make successful claims on mental illness grounds more onerous.

Yes, it's a consultation so may never happen but it just oozes evil. They've clearly decided how much cash they needed to save and then proposed these new criteria to produce the desired savings.

Hopefully these proposals will never come to fruition.

Ignatius

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:57 pm

Thanks for the link #Ignatius 🏅.

Just as I thought, tightening of the eligibility criteria? I haven't gone through the publications.

Been wondering will this tightening of eligibility, so therefore few claimants. What happens to the people already on the WCA's books. Is it more 'paper shuffling' and reassessment 🎬, or the dreaded 'Brown envelope' saying from x day you are off the WCA?
Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:42 pm

It's been way too 🔥 for me to read that paper so I don't know whether these changes will only apply to new claimants. The intention is clear though. Too many are claiming so make it harder to claim.

Ignatius

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:47 pm

I personally tried to arrange a WCA. However, before I could even set sail to me local assessment centre ( sounds like taking the car🚘 in for an MOT). It had to be referred to by my Roach clown, and low and behold. They (with no medical training, as I asked them) said I am too well? Yet the Doctor (MD) believes I am🤔...

After they dismantle the Pip/Wca etc. What is next on the master plan, 'tax credits'???😫
Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:49 am

As for what's next on the masterplan, see the topic about next year's benefit increases I posted on this section of the forum.

Tax credits are being nuked as we type in the form of managed migration to UC.

Ignatius

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:09 pm

"Tax credits are being nuked as we type in the form of managed migration to UC. "

You could see people not even bothering to claim their Tax Credits. If the 'juice isn't worth the squeeze'🍋. Especially with all of the strings attached to this UC?

On a side note, when payments aren't claimed. What happens to this money, I have always wanted to know 🤔. Is it laundered in some Offshore account?
Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1985 Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:03 pm

Pintel wrote:"Tax credits are being nuked as we type in the form of managed migration to UC. "

You could see people not even bothering to claim their Tax Credits. If the 'juice isn't worth the squeeze'🍋. Especially with all of the strings attached to this UC?

On a side note, when payments aren't claimed. What happens to this money, I have always wanted to know 🤔. Is it laundered in some Offshore account?

Mps expenses like Christmas parties, bike repairs, weapons for Ukraine and money to fund the India space programme corruption while our own disable people are suffering.

Charles1985

Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:10 pm

New claims for tax credits haven't been possible for a while. I'm sure people deciding not to claim UC is all part of the plan.

There isn't a pile of cash ring fenced for benefit spending.

Ignatius

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:13 pm

Ignatius wrote:New claims for tax credits haven't been possible for a while. I'm sure people deciding not to claim UC is all part of the plan.

There isn't a pile of cash ring fenced for benefit spending.

I promised myself migration letter to UC fuck that going to do extra hours or any fucking job until we vote for a new government shit getting brutal done my jail sentence on JSA.......

Coconutxone

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down