BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Claiment commitment.

+6
Tom tiny
Coconutxone
Pintel
Leaf
Ignatius
The Catwoman
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Claiment commitment. - Page 2 Empty Re: Claiment commitment.

Post by The Catwoman Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:18 pm

Ignatius wrote:Never mind the bleach, put us out of our misery, is your epic CC finally completed??

The adventure continues, the cc is not completed. One question from the cc every appointment.12 weeks this is going on for.🤮

The Catwoman

Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:32 pm

Perhaps if your WC wasn't off their tits on bleach fumes your CC would have been completed by now. Who bleaches a keyboard only they have used??

When your CC is finally completed, please enlighten the forum as to what it says. I am expecting more than the usual after all this time.

Ignatius

Pintel and The Catwoman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:38 pm

The Catwoman wrote:[

The adventure continues, the cc is not completed. One question from the cc every appointment.12 weeks this is going on for.🤮

Claiment commitment. - Page 2 507219341

Been wondering #Catwoman, being you have no Claimant-commitment? Does this mean you can stop doing any Activity Seeking Employment? And other related activities. As  I thought this was the purpose of the CC to give the claimant a clear direction to follow ➡. While I am not suggesting you do this, it would be interesting to know confused.
Pintel
Pintel

The Catwoman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:41 pm

Ignatius wrote:Perhaps if your WC wasn't off their tits  on bleach fumes your CC would have been completed by now. Who bleaches a keyboard only they have used??

This sound's 🔊 like a job for the Wiper-Sniper.

Claiment commitment. - Page 2 291733460
Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:37 pm

Yeah. If you haven't got a CC to be signed at each appointment, surely they can't have the same sanction traps for you to fall into?

Take on board Pintel's wisdom. Next time your WC asks why you are a still jobless loser, tell them it's because without a completed CC you lack direction in your search for employment. Go on, you know you want to.

I'm just itching to know what will come first - Catwoman reaching state pension age or the grand completion of the CC?

I'm beginning to think Catwoman's hopeless WC

Ignatius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:13 pm

Ignatius wrote:Ye

I'm just itching to know what will come first - Catwoman reaching state pension age or the grand completion of the CC?

Maybe #Catwoman's JCP 🚽, could have a presentation ceremony 🎓when she 'eventually' gets her C-C. Nothing fancy, you know a ' Cheese/🥂/ and 🍰 cake' party in a lockdown styley...

Ps: I hope the restoration of Catwoman's C-C, does not go over budget, with all the extra working hrs needed to complete this encyclopedia...
Pintel
Pintel

The Catwoman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:27 pm

Hopefully Catwoman can give us a sneak preview of this literary masterpiece by citing one of their commitments here. Maybe Netflix will take it up, it is surely boxset material. Who do you want to play you, Catwoman?

I've had some weird WC but never one who fancied themselves as a bit of a Tolstoy.

Ignatius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:59 pm

Well there's a few actress's that have some previous experience of playing 'Catwoman'.

🐈: Michelle Pfeiffer Halle Berry , Anne Hathaway, and Zoë Kravitz... Take your pick...

Also by the time #🐱woman, gets her C-C and the ink is on it. Won't it be out of date, as one Roach'clown told me that they need to be updated every 6x months....

Pintel
Pintel

The Catwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catwoman Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:21 pm

What type of WC is this, it's been a WC for years yet is dragging out the cc for eternity.

IT'S STILL NOT FINISHED, they spent the whole phone appointment reading what they have put in the cc and it's the usual rubbish,look for any job blah blah. Then said they will finish it in August as it's going on leave.
The rest of the appointment it kept going on about me getting a passport.
Why would a wc be desperate for me to get a passport.

The Catwoman

jobberpw, Pintel, Ignatius and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayne Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:30 pm

The Catwoman wrote:What type of WC is this, it's been a WC for years yet is dragging out the cc for eternity.

IT'S STILL NOT FINISHED, they spent the whole phone appointment reading what they have put in the cc and it's the usual rubbish,look for any job blah blah. Then said they will finish it in August as it's going on leave.
The rest of the appointment it kept going on about me getting a passport.
Why would a wc be desperate for me to get a passport.

Lost my passport also driving license expired defo don't tell your wc or restart advisor about both last year i told the J.E.T.S they wanted right to work documents for some bus cleaning job lol asked for passport lost that driving license expired mobile bill,bank statements all done online everything is done online these days.

Also who the hell can afford a passport ain't cheap to renew these days tell your wc to pay for it restart advisor said they will actually pay for your driving license to be renewed but they need to be photocopy of your driving license i said fuck that £20 pounds to renew these people commit fraud.

Jayne

jobberpw, Pintel, The Catwoman, Ignatius and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:53 pm

Catwoman, perhaps your dim WC thinks if you get a passport she can get you on one of them deportation flights to Rwanda? Surely she should be encouraging you to get a much cheaper provisional driving licence?

I'm disappointed by your snippet of the much awaited CC. I was expecting it as a poem or something given how long it's taking.

Jayne, JETS is a retraining schemes for doleys. The provider delivering it are a training provider. As they are not an employment agency Right to Work documents are not their domain. The guidance will tell providers they must check your ID to ensure you are the person referred to them which is fair enough. They can check ID by asking you questions based on information sent to them by the jobcentre. The guidance never asks them for Right to Work documents because that is not their remit. When Restart asked me for my Right to Work bits, I naturally corrected them on the correct terminology and made them ask me questions. Troublemaker that I am, I encourage others to do the same.

Ignatius

jobberpw, Pintel, The Catwoman and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:06 pm

"The guidance will tell providers they must check your ID to ensure you are the person referred to them which is fair enough"

Or could say. As I didn't agree to the scam reffereal in the first place what's the obligation to show my ID, when they should surely already have it at that point.  Did they lose the highly sensitive data...maybe 🫢😈? They love their photo id's.

These circuses are a total waste of peoples lives. A bunch of bullies preying on the vulnerable imo.

Sorry correction. Should be named Farm's. Effectively what they do is rinse and repeat and farm out all sheep to other places etc.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Ignatius and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:34 pm

I always forget to take actual ID at a providers and tell them they can ask me questions, as per the guidance, to verify me. They don't like that.

Ignatius

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:16 am

Nice one, Ignatius. It's good to see your making their work admin flow nice and easy Twisted Evil Very Happy Will be doing the same.We aim to please. Evil or Very Mad
jobberpw
jobberpw

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:21 am

I kid anyone not, but my CC has not been updated for years. I think my roach is in a coma or something. They'd all get hired down on a Donkey farm, though. That's where they'll all be going very soon... we hope. AI should take care of them nicely.
No disrespect to the Donkeys, as I love them Very Happy .

Pintel wrote:Well there's a few actress's that have some previous experience of playing 'Catwoman'.

🐈: Michelle Pfeiffer  Halle Berry , Anne Hathaway, and Zoë Kravitz... Take your pick...

Also by the time #🐱woman, gets her C-C and the ink is on it. Won't it be out of date, as one Roach'clown told me that they need to be updated every 6x months....

jobberpw
jobberpw

jobberpw and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:31 pm

The Catwoman wrote:Seriously, someone please tell me how can it take 10 weeks to do a claiment commitment and it's still not finished. This is just an excuse to have me attend weekly.

Maybe if the incompetent WC stopped telling me how old I am, how long I've been on JSA and why haven't I got a job yet she would get this cc finished.🤦

Ultimately catwoman, this is because these roaches havent a bloody clue what their doing. Id send a formal compant to the manager and ask what kind of planks are they paying.

Their always on about saving the tax payer some money, then maybe sanction some roaches. Now that would be great value. Twisted Evil

They should not be reffering to your age in anyway. Its irrelevant and inappropriate. Ask that roach if their running an ageism course for planks? then ask, please sign here. Twisted Evil

jobberpw
jobberpw

Pintel, The Catwoman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2