BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No stupid adds any more. You will go WOKE next!

5 posters

Go down

No stupid adds any more. You will go WOKE next! Empty No stupid adds any more. You will go WOKE next!

Post by oneman Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:14 am

We can't see the forum text because of overriding inappropriate adverts.

if your going to survive on adverts. make them appropriate!
You sell out!!?
oneman
oneman

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

No stupid adds any more. You will go WOKE next! Empty Re: No stupid adds any more. You will go WOKE next!

Post by Admin Wed May 10, 2023 4:17 pm

I might be admin but i do see an odd advert

i made it very clear at start of this forum to use some sort of blockers to block adverts

i use a firewall and i also use ad blockers or popup blockers

so please let me tell you i see no adverts on many sites including this one

I dont believe that a phone or tablet has enough protection on them

please also note i also dont trust google chrome myself, as there is others out there i can tell you both firefox and opera use both add blockers and popup blockers

as goes for firewalls / antivirus there is free out there but never use norton it was unsafe years ago and its a git to get rid of.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

The Catwoman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

No stupid adds any more. You will go WOKE next! Empty Re: No stupid adds any more. You will go WOKE next!

Post by oneman Wed May 10, 2023 5:34 pm

Trust nothing and nobody then. Lol

It's probably just the tablet then as it's not so bad on the desktop. I've got add blockers on both. The tablet opens a full page new window everytime you do something.

Last edited by oneman on Wed May 10, 2023 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
oneman
oneman

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Wed May 10, 2023 5:57 pm

As Admin said, I get ads when I browse this site on Chrome, but Firefox zaps them away so I usually visit via Firefox. I nearly always look on here on my phone.

On an unrelated note, Chrome appears to give me more options for editing/formatting a post. Or maybe I am an IT dimwit.

Ignatius

oneman and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Thu May 11, 2023 11:52 am

I visit this site on a PC, but I also use Firefox on my mobile and the PC.

Those considering installing Firefox, you can install uBlock Origin on both mobile and desktop versions.

Intincroi

oneman and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri May 12, 2023 9:15 pm

[quote="Ignatius"].

On an unrelated note, Chrome appears to give me more options for editing/formatting a post. Or maybe I am an IT dimwit.[/quote

On a side note 🎵..

When I use the 'Reply with quotes' option. I am presented a larger selection of emojis etc. Which I don't get if I post via the reply box🤔. Now it could just be me, or this device. I haven't brought this up, as didn't see it as that important. But try it for yourself #Ignatius..

No stupid adds any more. You will go WOKE next! 4218179397
Pintel
Pintel

oneman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down