BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years plus site message for everyone

3 posters

Go down

5 years plus site message for everyone Empty 5 years plus site message for everyone

Post by Admin Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:57 pm

just a message for everyone

its nice to see many old and new users still using this site

i said i would keep it going and we are over the 5 years mark of this site and heading for its 6th year in april 2023

a huge thankyou for everyone that has been on this site and to those that are new members of this site

a huge thankyou for all those members that have contributed to this site as well

for all those posting reliable info and policys also a huge thankyou

this is from admin

also a thankyou to you caker as well youve been a star here

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Caker, Absolut, jobberpw, dap33, Pintel, london123, The Catwoman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

5 years plus site message for everyone Empty Re: 5 years plus site message for everyone

Post by Caker Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:59 am

I still like keep up with things on the site even though I am approaching my one year anniversary in my current job and had 2 others before that.

I am not on social media but this site is one I make exception for because of the friendliness here.

Well done and long may it continue. Very Happy
Caker
Caker

jobberpw, dap33, The Catwoman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

5 years plus site message for everyone Empty Re: 5 years plus site message for everyone

Post by Brutus Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:03 pm

I have a friend that is still on benefits and the site, as usual is a great source of info, thank you very mach for all the effort and the sacrifices you're doing for the good of all.
Brutus
Brutus

Caker and jobberpw like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down