BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Style JSA CC

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Style JSA CC - Page 2 Empty Re: New Style JSA CC

Post by jobberpw Sun May 29, 2022 11:38 am

Well done Absolut. This new 3 way game their SO! keen to pursue, is this down to them being cheapskates as usual or, something more sinister behind it to trap people into mandating them onto other circuses ?

I dont like the sound of this 3 way phone call crap at all Evil or Very Mad
jobberpw
jobberpw

Pintel, bully3061 and The Catwoman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catwoman Mon May 30, 2022 7:02 pm

I wouldn't give them any information over the phone, if they want any information they can get it off the wc

The Catwoman

Caker, jobberpw and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Mon May 30, 2022 8:53 pm

The Catwoman wrote:I wouldn't give them any information over the phone, if they want any information they can get it off the wc

🔊 Sound advice there #Catwoman. 👍💐

Might be an idea to get new thread going about 3x way call. As if the JCP🚽 are so keen on these. It would be good to know, of what information you have to supply or not. So you can hit the ground running 🤔......
Pintel
Pintel

Caker and jobberpw like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Tue May 31, 2022 1:56 pm

Just sent you a PM Pintel Twisted Evil  .

All their doing is getting a 3rd party involved, so as they see it can technically wash their hands of all claimants ASAP.

Providers, are nothing more imo than very 'basic training companies' and at best, an onsite hub for JC minus as a recruitment agency/sheep herder. Now, some people will need very, very, basic training. Only problem is 100s of thousands wont and yet, get sent in to their stupid 'build a paper plane courses .How to be part of a team. How to write a cv.' Thats not an exhaustive list, i am afraid to add...literally Laughing

As many on this forum will have experienced or about to, be/been forced to visit their lovely training camps for nothing more than ''irrelevant non specific training'' which kind of contradicts, what their actually being paid for unlike us. Bums on seats =£ for them and sod all for us.

They always have a wealth of outstanding opportunities if you can afford to work for mini wage doing 12 hour night shifts 50 mile away.

If people can, I'd also make their life as bloody difficult as Catwoman hints: twisted: .

So, no signing any docs...zero. By default , DWP have our consent but that is very tricky once we get in the loop with any provider company. They feel they can do what the hell they like. Someone has to correct them Twisted Evil .
jobberpw
jobberpw

Caker, Absolut and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolut Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:17 pm

Pintel wrote:It would be good to know, of what information you have to supply or not. So you can hit the ground running 🤔......

The question that I ask is not what information I have to supply to Maximus, but what information does the DWP have to supply to me before I can be made to speak to a total stranger?  

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1078940/dmgch34.pdf

34866 Claimants who are selected to participate in a relevant scheme have to be notified of this in a written notice1 which specifies
1. that the claimant is required to participate in the scheme2
2. the day on which the claimant’s participation will start3
3. the details of what the claimant is required to do by way of participation4
4. that the claimant is required to participate until
4.1 notice is given by the Secretary of State that participation is no longer required or
4.2 the award of JSA ends
whichever is earlier5
5. information about the consequences of failing to participate in the relevant scheme6.

Note 3: The claimant will also usually be issued with a leaflet outlining the specific scheme. For example, Wp claimants are issued with an information leaflet which outlines the responsibilities whilst participating in the scheme to include attending meetings and taking phone calls as arranged and completing activities the provider tells the claimant to do. All notifications should be recorded and copies made available for the judiciary in the event of an appeal (also see guidance at DMG 34872).

Under JSA the claimant is to be given a start date on a notification before a provider can speak to them to arrange anything at all. The roach told me that Maximus will ring my mobile next week while I am in the joke centre and that the roach will join the call. It is clear that the DWP is obligated to give me written notification first with a start date on it. I am under no legal obligation to give Maximus any information until after I've been mandated onto the scheme. I also don't think any roach is legally entitled to be in on a call made to my mobile phone without my permission. They chose to mandate JSA claimants onto Restart, a scheme that was designed for UC and which could not have possibly taken the SAPOE Act into account when JSA claimants were not meant to be on the scheme.

If the claimant is able to show that the notification has not been received the notification cannot be treated as correctly served and a sanction could not be imposed for any failure.

Restart has not started yet and until it does I can't be sanctioned for refusing to go along with a duff set of regulations that don't fit JSA.
Absolut
Absolut

jobberpw and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:35 pm

"The question that I ask is not what information I have to supply to Maximus, but what information does the DWP have to supply to me before I can be made to speak to a total stranger? "

Bang on Absolut and something, we should all be asking going forward Twisted Evil . Too much of their bullshit of WE HAVE TO, WE MUST DO etc etc Evil or Very Mad .
jobberpw
jobberpw

Caker and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2