BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My work coach wants me to attend an indoor jobs fair

2 posters

Go down

My work coach wants me to attend an indoor jobs fair Empty My work coach wants me to attend an indoor jobs fair

Post by Jara Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:02 pm

Hello everyone!

Recently my work coach asked me to attend a jobs fair that is hosted indoors. Social distancing and face masks are required.

Are these events even allowed? I had a look at the lockdown roadmap and I am unsure. Thing is I don't want to break the law and risking fines.

The work coach have not said that I am forced to attend. In fact - in a written message it says my benefit won't be affected if I choose not to attend. So I guess I could skip the event and be fine?

Jara

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

My work coach wants me to attend an indoor jobs fair Empty Re: My work coach wants me to attend an indoor jobs fair

Post by jobberpw Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:25 pm

If it's not mandatory don't go. Especially if they put that in a message to you.

Will only be another, sheep visit circus exercise; what fool can they snaire for £0.00.

Total morons to even be suggesting this at a time like now.

Their doing face to face where they can Jara and wouldn't surprise me if their using an upside down version of the covid-19 road map 👿
jobberpw
jobberpw

Caker likes this post

Back to top Go down