BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deleting Journal Notes

3 posters

Go down

Deleting Journal Notes  Empty Deleting Journal Notes

Post by D.Appleby Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:44 pm

D.Appleby

jobberpw and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Deleting Journal Notes  Empty Re: Deleting Journal Notes

Post by Pintel Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:52 pm

Thanks for the post #D.A 😉.
One point thou, messages can be 'deleted' from the journal( with a note of why). However, does anyone know what would happen if there is some challenge. And the 'deleted entry' is needed as evidence. Would a screenshot be accepted as 'evidence', from the DM? 🤔
Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Deleting Journal Notes  Empty Screen Shots

Post by jobberpw Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:47 am

Pintel wrote:Thanks for the post #D.A 😉.
One point thou, messages can be 'deleted' from the journal( with a note of why). However, does anyone know what would happen if there is some challenge. And the 'deleted entry' is needed as evidence. Would a screenshot be accepted as 'evidence', from the DM? 🤔

Id say yes Pintel and, if there was a major issue Subject Access the DWP for a record of ALL IT messages deleted fom the UC journal/site.They have retention policies as well as detention to comply with.

Best to take screenshots of ANYTHING you feel may be important at a future date as we know;they have a habit of losing things that are in a customers best interest...i dont know why Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

Note:Make sure you have the .gov Url in screen shot and note time taken, maybe get PC date and time in view in Screen shot Very Happy

messages can be 'deleted' from the journal( with a note of why).
Do you mean they were so kind as to actually leave an explanation Pintel? Whichever way does not matter if its info you feel is about/important to you.They can't deny that.They can try though.But if it was to be factual and pertinent to your case id say.... they'd be stuffed Very Happy .

PM me the info deleted?
jobberpw
jobberpw

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:53 am

Anyone thinking of doing a Mandatory Reconsideration Notice can doso through the UC journal. I did and was accepted.

Below is outstanding i mean,planks expect us to know how to use the journal left right and center and their own staff... need to be shown Rolling Eyes .I thought the idea was, implement idea, train staff ,role it out ,2 years on and their still pissing around with this is how to use the journal...laughable

"This Spotlight has been developed to give staff a better understanding of how to use the journal."😁
jobberpw
jobberpw

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down