BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHP random allocation/referral tool

+4
Tarquin Flotsam
Welfare-Champion
jobberpw
Pintel
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WHP random allocation/referral tool - Page 2 Empty Re: WHP random allocation/referral tool

Post by D.Appleby Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:49 am

Opal wrote:I have already completed WHP. It lasted 15 months. Finished June 2020. Can I be referred to do it a second time? I am longterm unemployed.

You will be delighted to read that the answer is no! Very Happy
15. Participants who have completed WHP in England or Wales will be excluded
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/work-and-health-programme-provider-guidance/chapter-2-participant-identification-eligibility-and-referral

D.Appleby

jobberpw and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

WHP random allocation/referral tool - Page 2 Empty Re: WHP random allocation/referral tool

Post by Pintel Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:25 pm

👍 #D.appleby.

One thing do you know the rules for Sct/NI? As you mentioned, its for Eng/Wales.🤨

Long term unemployed (LTU) participant's
🔸"15: Participants who completed WHP in England or Wales will be excluded" (Nothing about participant's in Scot/NI?).

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/work-and-health-programme-provider-guidance/chapter-2-participant-identification-eligibility-and-referral
Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by D.Appleby Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:00 am

Pintel wrote:👍 #D.appleby.

One thing do you know the rules for Sct/NI? As you mentioned, its for Eng/Wales.🤨

Long term unemployed (LTU) participant's
🔸"15: Participants who completed WHP in England or Wales will be excluded" (Nothing about participant's in Scot/NI?).

Exceptions:

Local government partners in London and Greater Manchester have been given funding under devolution deals and are selecting their own providers.

In Scotland, funding for employment programmes for unemployed and disabled people was devolved in line with the Scotland Act.

The Work and Health Programme is not available in Northern Ireland.

https://www.disabilityrightsuk.org/news/2017/november/providers-announced-work-and-health-programme

D.Appleby

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:30 pm

Pintel wrote:I've been thinking along similar lines🛤️ #Jobber. With the 'restrictions' being lifted, how long before the snouts 🐽 are at the 'training-trough' again ❓

Not sure about the WHP ( work & health program), I thought it was being rebranded into the Restart camp?

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com/t4688-restart-program?highlight=restart

In my area Pintel, they've been beavering away hard behind the scenes, getting their scumbag training offices up to scratch to comply with all things healthy.IE, hand sanitizer on door as you enter. Open a few windows and proceed to suffocate in a mask unless you dare remove it:fighting: .

Soon we will have provider companies more than employment opportunities if we dont already.

They can invent as many of these classroom opportunities as they like but economics of the situation overalls everything and always will and is progressively getting worse. We have a country full of warehouses and pick and packing driving type jobs. Now, if that can pay peoples bills/mortgages rent etc...then fine. I have a nasty feeling they wont:evil: .
jobberpw
jobberpw

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:06 pm

And yet in the main stream media #Jobberpw, they keep spouting the mantra of 'Skilled staff shortages'🤔...

Especially of driving jobs, I cant help but think it is a way to autonomous vehicles/self driving lorries on the road. By going on about a lack of HGV🚛 drivers in the UK 🤔. Instead of training people to do these jobs??? Yet i thought the WHP🎠 was about retraining of LTU claimants?

Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:15 pm

Too many things wrong in UK Ltd Pintel.

Bottom line imho is, too many people, not enough jobs, too many temp jobs, zero hour jobs.

Others, working, earning, paying no taxes or, stupidly low tax due to low wages and are actually worse off than on benefits. But all is now wonderful Very Happy sarcasm. Roach ville can now hound the working and not, into the other jobs which are not there. Far easier to keep saying they are, than to address a major technical, economical problem, that cannot be fixed Twisted Evil .  

It would take millions of well paid jobs, skilled jobs, manufacturing plants springing up all over the place of which i see no sign of happening and neither do many economists; strange that isn't it Surprised . Inevitably, imho, they will have to implement some form of UBI. Their just so arrogant they will call it something else, but effectively will mean the same.

Its a tragic situation for one of the worlds richest countries. If you happen to be in the 65% club. Still, "let them eat cake" that should solve it come September and the removal of UC extra £20.

"We always said it would be temporary". And yet, pre Covid people were struggling like hell and still, within a global pandemic with no real sign of permanent change they now think its a wonderful idea to go back to ''letting them eat cake'. Marvellous Evil or Very Mad .

Talking of, just off for a slice of cake Laughing
jobberpw
jobberpw

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2