BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anybody been on the Work and Health Programme? 2

+5
Jara
london123
Admin
jobberpw
Welfare-Champion
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Has anybody been on the Work and Health Programme? 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Has anybody been on the Work and Health Programme? 2

Post by jobberpw Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:30 pm

That's good to hear bcham , and hopefully this new roach will be able to interact with you in reasonable way and see you have a few limitations. 😊
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Has anybody been on the Work and Health Programme? 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Has anybody been on the Work and Health Programme? 2

Post by bcham Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:43 pm

And now I'm on first floor not higher up, so won’t need my walking stick.

bcham

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:57 pm

I'd use it anyway, as you make have balance issues bcham 😉
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by bcham Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:13 pm

jobberpw wrote:I'd use it anyway, as you make have balance issues bcham 😉

ill be expecting the new job coach to carry on the putting the pressure on with the health and work program. I've had four missed calls (blocked) from reed since i went on sick and did not addend the appointment.

bcham

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:25 pm

Well when that game begins bcham use all the info others have advised to counter act it. Tip, keep renewing fit notes when this one runs out even when that say they don't
need anymore. They like to play this game so do your best to beat them 😊

Well done also on not attending that circus.

Blocking reeds number😁. If you never gave Reed consent tell them to go away. They will probably use a variety of numbers and call at all times. Note the numbers add to block list. Tip, withhold your number and call number who phones add to block list. I accumulated quite a library last time I was on the joke program. 👍😊

Bottom line is when your sick and have limitations, they will just have to suck it up. Even though it's not inline with their delusional thought control.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by bcham Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:32 am

Cant believe reed sent me a new appointment letter out for today,(not gone) after I explained in my email I am on sick for two months, and sent them a copy of my fit note, seems like they will try anything to get you on that programme,for them itsall about the money , greedy gits,

bcham

Back to top Go down

Post by Gallazz Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:59 pm

bcham wrote:Cant believe reed sent me a new appointment letter out for today,(not gone) after I explained in my email I am on sick for two months, and sent them a copy of my fit note, seems like they will try anything to get you on that programme,for them itsall about the money , greedy gits,

That's genuine harrassment, yet dealing with that is supposed to beneficial to the 'health' of claimants with disabilities who may be vulnerable Mad

Gallazz

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:27 pm

Yes, there is no end to what these companies are willing to do to achieve a payment and try to be clever in sending out letters of either appointments or information which is incorrect, unnecessary but still leaving the claimant in a position of undue stress. Because ultimately, a repeated action is required by the claimant to get it through to the WHP providers, jc - thick skulls.

Send them and the roach shop a stern message London. Say that to, tell X to cease contacting you in all formats. As you will persu them for harassment if not. That's if the annoyance is tha bad to you.

Keep all emails, record phone conversations etc.

Don't forget to tell X company you will only be contacted by letter, when you have a form of contract with them, and even then, not until your fit note expires, if it expires.

In my roach shop they are dumping everyone they can on the WHP even when they have LCW. It's used as a pathetic excuse, as to help people with their health, but as we already know, there is a mass shortage of qualified drs and nurses within the NHS. So quite strange, the WHP seem to have them in abundance.

I feel a FOI request should enquire as to the professional qualifications of us having to engage with these on such personal issues, especially surrounding people's mental health, as one thing is certain. For many, made to attend these moronic courses, dressed up as helping us back into work, they will significantly increase people's mental health to a worsened state. Imo.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by bcham Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:53 pm

The annoyance isn't that bad, not when I am getting threatened with eviction, just had another letter saying I owe £266 which should be paid immaterially. or face eviction, thing is in my journal all payments from 2018 have been paid direct to landlord. Housing are saying they have not received, and can not understand where the money as gone, I had to pay £50 out of my own money last month towards the rent,
another thing while on sick do i still have to job search, and enter it in to my journal.

bcham

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:03 pm

I'd seek professional advice and now!

Evictions can be a speedy process if they have sufficient grounds.

As for your job search you can present that in anyway you like. Google that to see freedom of information requests in case some arrogant roach wants to argue the toss.

Best of luck.🤞

jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by Gallazz Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:36 pm

Yeah, if you haven't already, give Step Change a call and explain your situation. They can contact your housing association or council on your behalf, and it's probably as well to mention the detarioration in your health. Apologies if you've already done that. Do your family or friends know what's been going on? You shouldn't be going through anything like that alone, and they might be able to help.

Warm wishes.

Gallazz

Back to top Go down

Post by bcham Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:09 pm

i had another phone call yesterday from the housing association,i explained to her i receive full housing benefit paid direct to you from universal credit, and have over a years worth of proof on my universal credit journal of payments made on the same date every month to you. They can not thathem where the lost money is from, she said she will pass it on to the debt team AND see if they can get it sorted out ounce and for all. And phone me back to let me know, but no phone call today, god knows where the moneys gone, probably some one creaming a bit off.

bcham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4