BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dwp advisor states I do online jobsearch interview

+6
Pintel
jobberpw
Absolut
Admin
Tarquin Flotsam
mark9999
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dwp advisor states I do online jobsearch interview - Page 3 Empty Re: Dwp advisor states I do online jobsearch interview

Post by Caker Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:51 pm

Admin wrote:do use a library card caker

as im banned from having one there

means that i can only use a machine if no one is around using a machine thats because i knew them well from my library card days

isnt there a 1.00 usage system in place like at internet cafes ? as was in mine

I do use a library card.

I presume someone else logs you in then Admin', as you would need to use the number on the library card as your username (unless it is different in your library).

My library introduced a charge but it didn't generate as much income as they thought, so it is now free again.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Dwp advisor states I do online jobsearch interview - Page 3 Empty Re: Dwp advisor states I do online jobsearch interview

Post by Caker Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:53 pm

Admin wrote:marky

id like a request from you if you could

could you ask for via your journal to see the required documentation for online interviews as i would like to view them

please quote that you havent been given any documentation about what is expected of a claimant whilst having these online interviews

and that you would like to read up about them

I am also very interested in reading about this.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:29 am

I was wondering did @mark9999, ever have this online interview with “Emma”, as there last posting was in October 2019? As I was interested to know the outcome?  cyclops
Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3