BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roach want my email account

+3
Admin
Caker
El-dudeareno
7 posters

Go down

Roach want my email account Empty Roach want my email account

Post by El-dudeareno Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:08 pm

I got an email from the work roach clown  asking for the email account I use for my UJM account? I have had the UJM account for years and don't use this old email any more. Nevertheless I have created an account for them to contact me, so is there any reason why they need this information. Unless it is a back door way to get access to my UJM Account, to which they 'shouldn't' have access, due to the unticked box.

So does anyone know of the dwp reg's I can use to tell them where to go? I have replied to there email asking why, they want this information??? And have shown a screen print of my UJM account.
El-dudeareno
El-dudeareno

http://dudeism.com/

Back to top Go down

Roach want my email account Empty Re: Roach want my email account

Post by Caker Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:32 pm

I think you are right to be suspicious. You are not obliged to provide any email address.

I am sure someone has got a link to the regs somewhere.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:28 pm

El-dudeareno wrote:I got an email from the work roach clown  asking for the email account I use for my UJM account? I have had the UJM account for years and don't use this old email any more. Nevertheless I have created an account for them to contact me, so is there any reason why they need this information. Unless it is a back door way to get access to my UJM Account, to which they 'shouldn't' have access, due to the unticked box.

So does anyone know of the dwp reg's I can use to tell them where to go? I have replied to there email asking why, they want this information??? And have shown a screen print of my UJM account.

im aware that you dont have to provide a work roach an email address
therefore how do you prove that you have a ujm account

they by sound of it are trying to access or see if you have allowed them access to your ujm account when you created it

however there is another reference if ujm account has been closed down due to non login for a while that people dont have to create another ujm account
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:36 pm

Admin wrote:providing telephone number and providing email address

Jobseeker?s Allowance (JSA) claimants are asked to supply, but are not obliged to provide, their telephone number email address.

As part of the process of claiming Universal Credit (UC), claimants are asked to supply, but are
not obliged to provide, a telephone number or an email address. If the claimant provides either
of these details then the DWP is obliged to process this information in accordance with the
Data Protection Act 1998, which requires for example, that data processing performed by DWP
is adequate.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/173669/response/447574/attach/html/3/Response%203933.pdf.html

withdrawel of email address and telephone numbers

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com/t26-availability-doubt-withdrawal-of-telephone-number-email-address

letter to challenge the requirement to create another ujm account

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com/t329-letter-to-challenge-the-requirement-to-create-a-new-uj-account-after-old-account-closed

watch out for this one because you wont corrobarate your email address with the dwp worker

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com/t21-threat-of-sanction-for-failure-to-provide-corroborate-work-search-evidence
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El-dudeareno Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:10 am

Admin wrote:

im aware that you dont have to provide a work roach an email address
therefore how do you prove that you have a ujm account

To you question Admin, I took a screen shot of the UJM website, when I log into the account, and printed out a hard copy. With a few details blacked out, in accordance with the DPA silent . However, it does seem like some trick from the Roach  Twisted Evil .
El-dudeareno
El-dudeareno

Back to top Go down

Post by bcham Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:46 am

i gave them mine a few years ago. they only need it to view your universal job match.

bcham

Back to top Go down

Post by El-dudeareno Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:13 am

Yes indeed @Bcham. However I can't help I am being herded into giving the Roach access to my UJM account from the wording they use? Twisted Evil
El-dudeareno
El-dudeareno

Back to top Go down

Post by bcham Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:20 am

when your sat waiting to sign on. they are viewing your universal job match, to see if you have done enough to satisfy them,

bcham

Back to top Go down

Post by KatiLB Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:57 am

bcham wrote:when your sat waiting to sign on. they are viewing your universal job match, to see if you have done enough to satisfy them,
only if they have been allowed access Roach want my email account 3889284177
KatiLB
KatiLB

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/

Back to top Go down

Post by El-dudeareno Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:32 pm

Exactly right KatiLB. cheers
El-dudeareno
El-dudeareno

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:48 pm

bcham wrote:when your sat waiting to sign on. they are viewing your universal job match, to see if you have done enough to satisfy them,

bcham

It is well documented (in DWP regulations) that giving access to UJM is based upon the consent of the claimant. It is up to the claimant to give access (by ticking the box) only if they agree. Not everyone consents to DWP monitoring.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:26 am

KatiLB wrote:
only if they have been allowed access Roach want my email account 3889284177

we have to be fair your not aware that you dont have to tick the consent boxes within ujm this stops the advisor seeing what you have been doing within it

please note if you do you have to provide other means to prove that your doing what your supposed to do via printouts or via word of mouth the old way but if they cut up funny it will go to the decision maker where you have to prove your able to do stuff by providing this info

its down to your choice on what you choose is best

ujm can be used as a sanction machine or they can send you jobs within it instead of the old way by post or when you go visit them
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El-dudeareno Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:56 pm

Admin wrote:

ujm can be used as a sanction machine or they can send you jobs within it instead of the old way by post or when you go visit them

On side point the 'Universal Credit Journal' is becoming another way for the Roach to contact their clients, and I have heard people getting caught out from not using their UCJ online account. But not sure how legal it is to force people to use this online account from the JCP?  Suspect
El-dudeareno
El-dudeareno

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutus Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:41 am

This state sponsored video seems to answer a lot of questions.
I live in a full UC area but I am still on old rules JSA and I have not followed enough the developments in UC.

It seems that introducing an online Journal (Your journal (Universal Credit full service)) they are going around the objection in giving access to the UJM

The relevant parts are at 10:26 (Working with your Job Coach) and specially 11:44 (Work Tools).

Very ominous (apparently they can check when and if you log in and looked for work)

However I am dolefully unaware of any legal objections.

Last edited by Brutus on Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Brutus
Brutus

Back to top Go down

Post by El-dudeareno Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:20 pm

I agree Brutus with the comment "It seems that introducing an online Journal (Your journal (Universal Credit full service)) they are going around the objection in giving access to the UJM".

Also it seem to me that the JCP will one day want a completely online service, so the JCP building will disappear from the high street. Where you will never meet the roach in person just see their Avatar on a screen, from a secret location via their computer?  Shocked
El-dudeareno
El-dudeareno

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:37 pm

That is a good find Brutus. Could I kindly ask you to put it in a new post under the UC section on this forum please?

I think it needs to be able to be found rapidly by anyone new to this site.

Roach want my email account 2035158131  In advance.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:41 pm

Caker wrote:That is a good find Brutus. Could I kindly ask you to put it in a new post under the UC section on this forum please?

I think it needs to be able to be found rapidly by anyone new to this site.

Roach want my email account 2035158131  In advance.

created the post for it now caker brutus nice find there also includes your comments as well on the new post
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:42 pm

Roach want my email account 2035158131

Thanks Admin'.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutus Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:17 am

El-dudeareno wrote:Also it seem to me that the JCP will one day want a completely online service, so the JCP building will disappear from the high street. Where you will never meet the roach in person just see their Avatar on a screen, from a secret location via their computer?  

This was the insane intention of the original white paper. After spending lots of money in failed attempts to set up a fully automatic system, they progressively introduced UC by training staff to handle it.

The use of the "journal and online account" is probably still a beginning.
It requires the claimant to have online access and a phone (preferably a smart one).

The idea is to harness technology to enhance a sort of 24hrs surveillance system, that would not require too many humans. it is easy to see how the principle could be "enhanced" to control everybody apart from the elites.

Brutus
Brutus

Back to top Go down

Post by El-dudeareno Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:38 am

I was thinking more of the old JCP points where you walk up to the points, and it is like a self-service machine at the supermarket.  Rather than the high tech smart phones, where you constantly need to pay to upgrade your phone to keep up with the latest developments that you can’t afford.  pale

These signing-points where you just have to scan you plastic card, before you sign on. Or am I given them ideas, just look how many jobs have been lost in retail since the invention of the self-service check out. But there would be a streamlining of Work-Roaches at the JCP thou?   bounce
El-dudeareno
El-dudeareno

Back to top Go down

Post by Jara Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:43 am

Self-service sounds okay, as long as alternatives are offered. I rather use a mediocre self-service than seeing some of my old work roaches.

Also I am not too opposed to signing in online and conducting any JSA/UC business on a website. Everything there will be recorded in form of text message and can be used against them as evidence. Also they can no longer tell me my appointment is at 3pm when the actual appointment is at 2pm. After that incident I always called JSA helpline to confirm my appointment times. I would love to have a website to check my appointments.

But it's also very important to offer alternatives for those who can't or don't want to use these services.

Jara

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:48 pm

I believe that we have now drifted so far off topic that we have actually started a new topic altogether. I need to close this one but it would be good to continue the discussion of UC / automation / online signing in a new thread if anyone would like to start one.

Thanks. Smile
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:18 pm

Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content