BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universal credit boss wins ‘project management’ award despite evidence that claimants are plunged into hardship

4 posters

Go down

Universal credit boss wins ‘project management’ award despite evidence that claimants are plunged into hardship Empty Universal credit boss wins ‘project management’ award despite evidence that claimants are plunged into hardship

Post by echidna Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:45 pm

Universal credit boss wins ‘project management’ award despite evidence that claimants are plunged into hardship
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/universal-credit-boss-neil-couling-project-management-award-winner-government-benefits-system-a8069141.html

echidna

Back to top Go down

Universal credit boss wins ‘project management’ award despite evidence that claimants are plunged into hardship Empty Re: Universal credit boss wins ‘project management’ award despite evidence that claimants are plunged into hardship

Post by Caker Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:00 pm

This reminds me of a similar story. When I did community work, I visited a service user who lived in an appalling block of flats. The place was naff. There was one toilet / shower shared by 20 bedsits. The place was built in the 1980s (from the description, you could be forgiven for thinking that it was built in the 1880s). My colleagues assured me that the building had won architectural awards (architects design buildings for 'other people' to live in Universal credit boss wins ‘project management’ award despite evidence that claimants are plunged into hardship 2650990582 ).

I went past the site 5 years ago and this award winning building had been demolished and a care home built on the site.

One can only hope that UC meets the same fate.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Universal credit boss wins ‘project management’ award despite evidence that claimants are plunged into hardship Empty Re: Universal credit boss wins ‘project management’ award despite evidence that claimants are plunged into hardship

Post by Brutus Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:37 am

If they do not award accolades amongst themselves, whom will?
Brutus
Brutus

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:37 am

Aldi, Lidl, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, tesco, Asda, Waitrose.

Who else do you think have to try and make awards each year. The funny part is, they employ people to go and look at the awards and judge them for you!!!!!!!

After 3 years of tracking These awards are false and are all crap.

Apart from Sainsbury's who now offerd me time on line to promote this with LADBROKES and a free holiday in China!!!!!!
Hello "seabrooks crisps"
Bit more salt and more crunch.
Flat WALKER Crisps are "bad"

PS. I'm taking the piss. :no???
You will be suprised what offers you get on-line

pss. Do not ever take the offer and do not do it

PSSS. YOU BECOME THE MOULDED COMFORMED. (WHO WANTS THAT FOR £PENCE)
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down