BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jobseekers Directives JSD

+5
Caker
Tarquin Flotsam
Absolut
ABC
El-dudeareno
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jobseekers Directives JSD Empty Jobseekers Directives JSD

Post by Rowratty Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:14 am

Hi,

This is where I'm up to

1. I have been directed to provide my current Work Coach with “copies of all job specifications and all application forms for all vacancies that I have applied for” within a given two week period.

2. I must E-mail the information to my WC or print out copies using an JCP IAD. My Work Coach intends to retain this information for their clerical records.

3. In the letter that I was given by my Work Coach, no explanation for the reason for such a Jobseekers Direction (JSD) was provided.

4. Neither my current personal circumstances nor my JSAg were considered before the JSD was issued.

5. JCP staff cannot demand, with threats of an immediate sanction, that a claimant provides JCP with copies of personal documents or data, for example: a CV.

6. JCP staff can of course issue a JSD requiring a claimant provide evidence, ‘show’ that a CV, phone or e-mail address for example, exists.

7. The computer I use at home has internet access, it is a public shared computer situated in the communal lounge of the Sheltered Supported Housing block where I live; it is the property of my landlord.      Access is free and is available for use at any time.

8. Users do not have administrative rights, meaning users cannot download data from the internet, install or uninstall any form of software. Users are prevented from accessing unsuitable websites by site filtering software that is installed on the computer. Users cannot alter the computers systems nor can they capture screenshots or use any keyboard combinations that would allow them to do so.

9. I use this computer during the times when the library is closed to search for and apply for suitable job vacancies advertised on the internet or received via my personal e-mail account.

10. Most applications I make are completed directly on the employer’s website; I cannot create a screenshot, print out, ‘cut and paste’ or in any way copy these on-line application forms.

11. I also receive application forms which are sent directly to my personal e-mail account. There is no printer attached to this communal computer, I am therefore unable to print out copies of these application forms at home. I attempt to complete these job applications on the day that I receive them and I then e-mail them back to the employer as soon as possible.

12. I also job search at the library. Each day I make a note of all vacancies applied for and all other ASE steps I have taken, I then create a spreadsheet and a printout of all ASE activities.

13. As part of my printed ASE evidence I provide webpage links to all job specifications so that any Work Coach can, by going to the relevant website, easily view all of the advertised vacancies I have applied for if they so wish.

14. I am unable to provide webpage links to the job applications made directly on an employer’s website as this this would require giving each Work Coach access to my user names and passwords for each and every job search or agency website that I am registered with.

15. For example: NHS.co.uk is one of a number of job vacancy websites that I am registered with. I must login to my user account to complete on line job applications. I cannot screenshot, print or make a copy of the on-line application form and, once completed and submitted I no longer have access to the form.

16. While at the library, I also print a selection of e-mails I may have received from employers which either confirms that my application has been received, is being considered, or inform me of the reasons for non-acceptance. I include copies of these e-mails as additional ASE evidence.

17. Similar restrictions on computer use are in place at the library; I cannot copy a webpage or perform a screenshot.

18. The library charges an hourly rate for computer usage plus a cost of printing per page. There is a limit on the number of printed pages per user enforced.

19. The additional computer usage time and the cost of printing all job specifications and all application forms received via my e-mail account would exceed the number of prints allowed and be at a cost that I cannot afford. I do not have the funds to achieve the JSD.

20. When requested to do so, I am able to show, where the cost of printing extra copies permits, any Work Coach copies of application forms I have completed and submitted to employers so that they can be reviewed and discussed during a face-to-face WSR interview.

21. I have been informed that I am able use the printers at the Job Centre to make copies of the required documents but I am, for reasons of data protection and personal privacy concerns, unwilling to forward copies to my current Work Coach via e-mail or log into my personal  e-mail account via a Job Centre IAD to retrieve and print out the number of copies demanded.

22. I cannot afford to purchase a personal laptop and printer nor can I afford to have an internet broadband account for my own personal use, installed within my home.

23. I own a basic ‘pay-as-you-go’, text and calls only mobile phone with voice recording.

24. My current Work Coach has refused to accept my verbal reasoning for being unable to complete the JSD, has made no attempt to review my JSAg or current circumstances and has insisted that I, without fail, fully comply with the JSD, while making repeated threats of an immediate sanction if I do not, Quote: “Bite the bullet and do what you are told”.

25. Without due consideration of my circumstances and the fact that have neither the ability nor the funds to accomplish this directive; a fact ignored by my current Work Coach, the JSD issued is therefore both unachievable and unreasonable.

26. A Work Coach cannot impose nor threaten a claimant with an immediate sanction. Quote: “I’ll sanction you right now!”

27. All Work Coach Staff must follow DWP guidelines and refer a failure to comply with a JSD or ASE doubt to an impartial and independent LMDM before a sanction can be applied.

28. I cannot be threatened with an immediate sanction if I decline to allow copies of my personal documents or data to be made by and retained by Job Centre Plus.

29. After a misunderstanding regarding the use of customer e-mail and data protection, my then Work Coach was, I am told, “reassigned to other duties” and during a period of four months I attended WSR interviews with almost every other Work Coach employed at JCP.

30. After this four month “cooling off” period, I was finally assigned to my current Work Coach who began our first 20 minute WSR by revealing confidential and operational JCP information relating to my previous Work Coach. (Investigation, disciplinary action, reassignment of duties)

31. During the past two years no other Work Coach has questioned or raised any doubts regarding my ASE evidence or availability conditions. I am taking all steps necessary, doing all that I reasonably can to find, apply for and secure permanent employment and I will continue to do so

32. My ASE evidence has been recorded on LMS, of which I have a complete copy, by a number of Work Coaches. (SAR)

33. No other Work Coach has threatened to impose an immediate sanction.

34. I have, on a number of occasions, requested that my current Work Coach update my JSAg so as to reflect my current circumstances, my request has, without explanation, been denied.

35. The conduct of my current Work Coach, a Civil Servant, is unacceptable and falls so far below the Civil Service Standards of Behavior policy, the DWP Customer Charter and the Diversity and Equality policy and as to amount to an abuse of the public's trust.

36. The threats and demands made by my current Work Coach are, I feel, the deliberate harassment of a claimant and an intentional disregard for DWP guidelines.

37. I now have no option but to voice record all further WSR interviews with my current Work Coach, these recordings will only be used as evidence of an ‘Abuse of Position while in Public Office’.

38. The Manager of the Job Centre is either unaware of the behaviour of my current Work Coach or, they are complicit; they choose to allow your customers to be subjected to unlawful demands and threats of immediate sanctions.

39. In law, a Jobseeker’s Direction must be fair in terms of:
a) improving employment prospects, and
b) the claimant being able to do it
And, the activity included in a Jobseeker’s Direction must:
c) help the claimant find work and, or
d) improve their chances of doing so

My current WC is an absolute S*ite...last fortnight signing was "You must give me your CV, You must use 'My Worksearch Booklet'  and You must allow access to UJ or else I will sanction you".
I've decided to covertly record all my interviews from now on. I've sent the above to correspondence@dwp.gsi.gov.uk
Rowratty
Rowratty

Back to top Go down

Jobseekers Directives JSD Empty Re: Jobseekers Directives JSD

Post by Admin Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:13 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:33 am

Rowratty wrote:The library charges an hourly rate for computer usage plus a cost of printing per page. There is a limit on the number of printed pages per user enforced.

This seems a very good reason why people on a limited income could do fewer job search activities.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolut Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:05 am

Your letter is a great example of the level of personal vindictiveness some roaches have against particular people, usually claimants who have good knowledge of the rules. My old roach was a right bitch who used to try and get the rise out of me by making personal derogatory remarks about my disability (implied that I was faking it) and pretty much tried to find anything she could to sanction me for.

When faced with someone who wants to illegally sanction you the bottom line is this - they are trying to kill you. I've never seen it in any other way, particularly when a claimant is clearly doing all they can to find work and are fully complying with the bullshit legislation. If your letter doesn't result in action being taken against that roach then management are complicit in attempted murder (a 4 week sanction = threat of starvation). I am with Brutus that we really need to stop using soft language with these f*ckers and say it like it is.

Jobseekers Directives JSD 1310887813
Absolut
Absolut

Back to top Go down

Post by El-dudeareno Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:57 am

I am sorry to hear you are getting a rough ride at the minute from your work roach Rowratty Evil or Very Mad . Hopefully when they see that your not an easy target the Roach will leave you alone to get on with looking for a jobs and not have to waste your energy with them. sunny
El-dudeareno
El-dudeareno

http://dudeism.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowratty Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:33 am

Hi,

@Admin...I'm on JSA. Thanks for the document links.

My previous WC took my CV, re-edited it, copied my NI and D.O.B from LMS on to their version of what my CV should look like and then e-mailed it to a third party!
I complained, my WC was transferred to other duties and now I have this S*ite to deal with.

I'm sure all this is vexatious.
Rowratty
Rowratty

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:56 pm

Rowratty wrote:My previous WC took my CV, re-edited it, copied my NI and D.O.B from LMS on to their version of what my CV should look like and then e-mailed it to a third party!

Surely that is a breach of the data protection act.
In any circumstances, NI and DOB are not details to ever provide on a CV/application. They are only needed after a job offer has been accepted.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by ABC Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:55 pm

Rowratty regarding the immediate sanction, I can't remember where I read this unfortunately but I am sure that in certain circumstances the work coach can now be both judge and jury. In other words they do have the power to both raise the sanction doubt and to judge the sanction themselves without referring it to a LMDM.

I can state as a fact that this is true but I just can't remember what the limits of it are. I do remember that the advice to the work coach was not to ever reveal that they have this power, presumably for the very reason that it does make them judge and jury and bypasses the normal referral to the LMDM. So just be careful is what I'm saying.

"You must give me your CV, You must use 'My Worksearch Booklet'  and You must allow access to UJ or else I will sanction you".

No, no and no! If you need the FOIs to prove these things are not mandatory I will try to find them for you but I'm not clear from your post whether you're just getting things off your chest (and why not, this is as good a place as any) or whether you're looking for support.

I don't envy you your position though as I've been in the same boat for over two years! Many letters to managers, audio recordings of the work coach's misbehaviour etc. made not a jot of difference. But, after nearly two years, I've made some small progress with ICE who partially upheld my complaints. Honestly though it wasn't worth the stress and I wouldn't do it again (and that's exactly how they want it!).
ABC
ABC

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowratty Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:45 pm

@Caker...Yes a breach of the Data Protection Act and I made a complaint. Since then, I'm number one sanction target.

@ABC...Getting it off my chest and a bit of support...both I suppose.

Rowratty
Rowratty

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:08 pm

providing email address and cv.s

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com/t1-jobseeker-help-info

the other is providing info to a third party is also on the above link foi requests info

this one is for ujm journal so prepare for it

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com/t660-you-must-use-a-universal-credit-journal-to-provide-your-cv-or-jobsearch-record#2760

there is also this

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com/t420-requirement-of-steps-to-find-work

do you mean work plan booklet ?

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/187245/response/472152/attach/html/2/FoI%205619%20wdtk.pdf.html

or do you mean the jobsearch booklet that jcp office used to issue the es4jp document to fill out and show your jobsearch to the advisor
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowratty Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:49 pm

@Admin...I must use WS1 'My Work Plan' booklet to provide all ASE evidence...my WC has told me that I must log into JCP IAD and print out all UJ job applications or I must e-mail to JCP all applications and all job specifications that I have applied for on other job search sites, See 2. above letter (JSD).

I don't use WS1 or UJ and in two years I never had a WC complain or raise a doubt.

JCP WC have checked my ASE and no one has ever raised a doubt until this 'new' WC decided to become all S*it faced with me.

Now I have to do this and do that or else.

I've printed out all the links you've provided and I'm going to show it to my WC...

I'm showing all my ASE evidence and e-mails that I get back from employers...what more can I do?
Rowratty
Rowratty

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:38 pm

if you mean this booklet

as this is the workplan diary jcp give people at jcp offices

http://welfare.povertyalliance.org/userfiles/files/Copy%20of%20JSA%20workplan_Diary.pdf

refuted left an annotation (21 May 2014)

“Completion of the My Work Plan booklet is not a condition of Jobseekers Allowance or Universal Credit. Completion can be refused without sanctions. This is confirmed in the attached [Jobcentre] guidance.”
From: My Work Plan? -17 January 2013 – DWP Central FoI Team https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/1...

http://refuted.org.uk/2014/01/27/myworkp...

there was varients of peoples jobsearch booklets going around at jcp offices heres a few to view

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com/t127-evidence-of-work-search

the main one to use is within the second post on this link

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com/t420-requirement-of-steps-to-find-work

i would change this

2. There is no requirement in law that I must provide by emailing to provide my current Work Coach with “copies of all job specifications and all application forms for all vacancies that I have applied for” within a given two week period.

add this as well

6. there is no requirement in law that these must be done by email by an advisors whim.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:49 pm

as goes for your work plan booklet

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/legal_requirement_to_fill_in_and?utm_campaign=alaveteli-experiments-87&utm_content=sidebar_similar_requests&utm_medium=link&utm_source=whatdotheyknow

S. Rotheram left an annotation (17 May 2014)

Thomas Grant. This may be helpful to you.

Q: Is it a condition of Jobseekers Allowance or Universal Credit to complete a My Work
Plan? Can completion be refused without sanctions?’

A: Completion of the My Work Plan booklet is not a condition of Jobseekers Allowance or
Universal Credit. Completion can be refused without sanctions. This is confirmed in the
attached guidance.
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/187245/response/472152/attach/html/2/FoI%205619%20wdtk.pdf.html

Thomas Grant left an annotation (23 May 2014)

Paragraph 10 of My Work Plan Booklet Guidance confirms that it is not mandatory for a claimant to fill in the booklet.

you should read this as it may come to a head that they may try this on or even sanction you

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com/t202-letter-about-refusal-to-process-payment-unless-they-could-take-a-copy-of-my-job-search

please note the advice given is by non qualified people but they have been through sanctions before themselves and have fought the jcp and won

admin is one of you guys lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowratty Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:05 pm

Yes, http://welfare.povertyalliance.org/userfiles/files/Copy%20of%20JSA%20workplan_Diary.pdf is the one I've been told to use.

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com/t127-evidence-of-work-search  I'm doing all that but it's not enough, I don't know what more I can do...I'm showing evidence of Job search, showing 'no thank you' E-mail replies from employers JCP want more.

The past two months have been nothing but threats of sanctions, I'm tempted to tell them to sanction me and then take it to Tribunal...but the wait and the cost...all the effort...Christmas coming up...it's just stupid.
Rowratty
Rowratty

Back to top Go down

Post by helping_hand Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:26 am

Rowratty wrote:Yes, http://welfare.povertyalliance.org/userfiles/files/Copy%20of%20JSA%20workplan_Diary.pdf is the one I've been told to use.

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com/t127-evidence-of-work-search  I'm doing all that but it's not enough, I don't know what more I can do...I'm showing evidence of Job search, showing 'no thank you' E-mail replies from employers JCP want more.

The past two months have been nothing but threats of sanctions, I'm tempted to tell them to sanction me and then take it to Tribunal...but the wait and the cost...all the effort...Christmas coming up...it's just stupid.

Hello and welcome Rowratty!

Sorry to read about your grief at the Jobcentre.

The formal complaints process is slow and sometimes stressful. I would suggest you ask for an appointment with manager and explain how the wc's behaviour is affecting you and that you have not been subjected to this treatment from [name the other officials].

Explain that you want to be treated in line with DWP policy and to receive fair treatment and good customer service at all times. Additionally, you would like a new wc.

Go armed with all the relevant FOI's etc.

You can take someone with you if you wish. Record the meeting.

Keep calm throughout

helping_hand
helping_hand

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolut Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:17 am

You could also go to your doctor and go off with stress for a bit?
Absolut
Absolut

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowratty Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:45 pm

Part Two…
Yesterday, I arrived for my WSR armed with as many FoI requests and DWP guidelines that I could find.

I am stopped at the door by two G4S security guards, they want my name, the time of my appointment and who I’m supposed to be seeing.
I am then ‘marched’, it seemed that way, into a private room.

20 minutes waiting, the shutters behind quarter inch bullet proof glass go up and I am asked to take a seat.

The person on the other side of the glass wears no identification lanyard and tells me that they are the JCP manager, I’ve never seen this person before in my life.
I make a note of the name given, “Why are you writing down my name?”

I’m recording the conversation covertly.

I’m then given my usual declaration to sign, which I do.

The manager is not interested in my ASE evidence and wants to know why I have not e-mailed all my job applications to my WC.
I dig out the print that states https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com/t127-evidence-of-work-search
Manager not interested…threatens a sanction for not ‘fully engaging’

My phone ‘beeps’, manager demands to see my phone, I refuse.

Interview terminated, manager shouts ‘Harassment’ and I mean shouts, then storms off.
The whole interview lasted less than two minutes.

I get up to leave and the door behind me is locked, I can’t get out.
Banging on the door for what seems like five minutes, probably less, I take out my phone to call someone for help, no idea who to call.
Before I make the call two G4S arrive, unlock the door and escort me off the premises.
I’m now waiting for a letter banning me from JCP offices.

JCP are out of control, they are a law unto themselves.
Rowratty
Rowratty

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:05 pm

Rowratty wrote:I get up to leave and the door behind me is locked, I can’t get out.

That sounds like false imprisonment. I would have called the police in the same circumstances.

Are you able to be accompanied by a witness (friend / relative / anyone)? It might stave off any further unlawful activity by DWP.

Do not be surprised if you receive an 'unacceptable customer behaviour' warning letter containing false allegations of harassment.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:53 pm

what you need to do now is go through your district manager not the jcp office manager

as its looking like the jcp manager is within cahoots with there advisers demanding claiments use the email your jobsearch evidence to them

heres the district manager reference that you need

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com/t360-jobcentre-plus-district-managers

as goes for complaint

you need to use the fois provided to you in the letter to the district managers office

also you will have to complain about the jcp office managers conduct as well

by referencing there demands that you provide evidence by

The manager is refusing my ASE evidence and wants to know why I have not e-mailed all my job applications to my WC.
I dig out the print that states

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com/t127-evidence-of-work-search

Manager not interested…threatens a sanction for not ‘fully engaging’

you need to use this one second post down

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com/t10-corroboration-of-job-search-evidence

you also may have to make it clear both your advisor and manager at your local jcp office have tried to demand this stuff from you against actual regs

on top of this the manager has claimed falsely harrasement against you demanding i take my phone out when infact it was a pager that went off lol! pagers do still exist

another reference could also be stated that digital by default to provide evidence only isnt within the regs

yours is so sounding like my jcp office
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowratty Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:13 am

@Admin
Thanks for your feedback.

I'm in Buckinghamshire, I've e-mailed my complaint to phil.higginson@dwp.gsi.gov.uk
I very much doubt that I'll get any form of a reply.
I'll keep a copy and maybe in the new year I'll get my MP involved.

JCP staff seem to think that they can do and say whatever they want.
Rowratty
Rowratty

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:50 am

@ Rowratty

Phil should pass your complaint to the complaints resolution team and I understand that you should expect a response from them within 15 working days. The response letter should provide the details of to whom the complaint should be escalated if you are not satisfied with the CRT response.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowratty Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:51 am

I'm thinking of sending this

Cease and desist from harassment

Dear JCP Poverty Pimp,

This CEASE AND DESIST ORDER is to inform you that your persistent and repeated actions including but not limited to the unlawful issuing of Jobseekers Directions (JSD), threats to immediately terminate my only source of income and coercive demands that I provide you with copies of my personal correspondence have become unbearable.

You are ORDERED TO STOP all such activities immediately as they are being done in violation of the law and as you are a Civil Servant, are an ‘Abuse of Position while in Public Office’.

I have the right to remain free from these activities as they constitute harassment, and I will pursue any legal remedies available to me against you if these activities continue.
These remedies include but are not limited to: contacting solicitors to obtain criminal sanctions against you, and suing you personally for damages
I have incurred as a result of your unlawful actions.

Again, you must IMMEDIATELY STOP all unlawful activities and send me written confirmation that you will stop all such activities directed against me.

You risk incurring some very severe legal consequences if you fail to comply with this demand.

This letter acts as your final warning to discontinue this unwanted conduct before I pursue legal actions against you. At this time, I am not contacting the authorities or filing civil suit against you, as I hope we can resolve this matter without authoritative involvement.

I am not under any circumstances, however, waiving any legal rights I have presently, or future legal remedies against you by sending you this letter.
This order acts as ONE FINAL CHANCE for you to cease your unlawful activities before I exercise my rights and submit all evidence in my possession to the Courts.

To ensure compliance with this letter, and to halt any legal action I may take against you, I require written confirmation within 10 days of your receipt of this letter.
Failure to do so will act as evidence of your infringement upon my legal rights, and I will immediately seek legal avenues to remedy the situation.

Sincerely,

See: Civil Service Standards of Behaviour policy
See: DWP Customer Charter
See: DWP Diversity and Equality policy

maybe it's a bit too heavy but I'm quite pissed off at the moment.
Rowratty
Rowratty

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:07 pm

it wont get you anywhere best off being polight but giving them the facts

saying that dont go overboard either as you have to use there own regs against them

we all get so annoyed with them and there unjust system
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:33 am

@ Rowratty

Your letter looks far too heavy handed; if you cannot support the legal action that your letter threatens then I believe that it would not be taken seriously by JCP staff.

In your position, I would be inclined to keep the letter short and factual in regard to the relevant legislation i.e. how their actions have breached the regulations. You may get JCP on the back foot if they recognise that you have a legitimate complaint and could potentially escalate it - far more effective than empty threats.

If you find that you can take any legal action at any point in the future then it needs to come like a bolt out of the blue and not something you have already warned DWP about.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolut Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:03 am

Regarding Failure to Participate:

If the claimant attends the mandatory interview but refuses to supply answers to questions or behaves unacceptably they have FTP in the mandatory interview. The Adviser tries to establish the reason why the claimant is not participating in the interview and explain to them what will happen if they continue to FTP, i.e. potential sanction.  The Adviser raises a doubt for FTP in LMS whilst the interview is in progress.

As the manager allowed you to sign on first before threatening a doubt you will need to see if you get the expected payment or not. If a doubt has been raised then it will be fairly easy to show a DM that you have been and are actively seeking employment regardless of emailing so-called "evidence" of it to your work coach.
Absolut
Absolut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next