BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is JSA 28 form still issued if missed signing on day due to illness

3 posters

Go down

Is JSA 28 form still issued if missed signing on day due to illness  Empty Is JSA 28 form still issued if missed signing on day due to illness

Post by Topaz Sat May 25, 2024 10:51 am

I was ill and missed signing on Monday . Contacted work coach and saw him Wednesday.
I thought you had to fill in a JSA 28 form.
I asked if i needed to fill in any forms. Told no.
Just given new signing on appointment for two weeks time.
Haven't been paid after 3 days.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get paid after late signing?

Does anyone know if they still issue Jsa28.

Bit worried

Topaz

Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Is JSA 28 form still issued if missed signing on day due to illness  Empty Re: Is JSA 28 form still issued if missed signing on day due to illness

Post by Pintel Sat May 25, 2024 2:52 pm

I had a JSA -28 (job seekers allowance) last year #Topaz. I believe they are for Legacy benefits claimant's to get 2x week 'Sick Note'. My money was in the account, so worth checking up? Might be 3x working days from Wednesday? Surely, if you had received a 'sanction' you would hopefully of been informed by the Roach🤡?

Sorry can't be any more help. When i got my JSA 28(Stamped, signed, and photocopied). Most the JCP🧻staff ,hadn't a clue about this JSA 28 form. Seem they aren't trained to use them. As all they know about is UC system, the new staff anyway.

Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is JSA 28 form still issued if missed signing on day due to illness  Empty Re: Is JSA 28 form still issued if missed signing on day due to illness

Post by Topaz Sat May 25, 2024 3:22 pm

Thanks Pintel. Forgot Saturday's not counted as a working day.

Topaz

Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Sat May 25, 2024 6:26 pm

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news ☹ Topaz. But monday is a bank holiday aswell.

https://publicholidays.co.uk/england/2024-dates/
Pintel
Pintel

The Catwoman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sun May 26, 2024 6:04 pm

Be careful they haven't used your non-attendance to actually close your JSA claim. They certainly shouldn't if you contacted them within 5 days but DWP...

I may be wrong, but I thought if you contacted them as soon as you knew you would miss signing, and you meet the criteria for being excused from attendance they pay you as normal.

Hopefully you will get your money soon.

Ignatius

Pintel and The Catwoman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaz Tue May 28, 2024 3:08 pm

Thanks for reply. Got paid today.

Topaz

Pintel, The Catwoman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Wed May 29, 2024 3:43 pm

Thats good to hear👂#Topaz, all ways worth being proactive on these things...

⚜Also has the UC got a type of : JSA28/ Two week self assessment Sick Note? Or do you need to get it issued from your local supermarket checkout assistant. Or other unqualified personage...🧐
As the JCP🧻, dont believe claimant's can get ill..
Pintel
Pintel

Topaz, The Catwoman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down