BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The right to Erasure restart programme after 12 months sentence

+2
Ignatius
fordcortina1970
6 posters

Go down

The right to Erasure restart programme after 12 months sentence  Empty The right to Erasure restart programme after 12 months sentence

Post by designergas Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:05 pm

Help, 
Anyone who finished the 12-month restart is still bombarded with emails and text from the Restart team, like jobs and courses, starting to piss me off. 

I blocked the email; they would use another account. I'm starting to think they are doing this on purpose, and on the last day, the management team told me this isn't the last time you will hear from us, which sounded like they had a grudge over the consent forms. I was the only person to withdraw from these forms. Another reason is that they are still after that job outcome bonus with that 6 extra months tracking period; they do require a participant to work 16 hours a week for 26 weeks before they get a job outcome, so they just bombarded me with Jobs. 

What is the process of getting your data erased from their hard drive? I want all my personal information to be forgotten; under GDPR, they are no longer processing my personal data. 
I'm literally sick to death of them trying to taunt me after my 365-day sentence has finished. 

designergas

jobberpw, Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

The right to Erasure restart programme after 12 months sentence  Empty Re: The right to Erasure restart programme after 12 months sentence

Post by Ignatius Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:01 pm

Witness protection is not available for those seeking to avoid Restart providers, and throwing your phone in the sea to avoid their constant messages is perhaps a bit drastic. Your next best option is to look on Seetec's website and find details of their GDPR policy. There should be contact details for how to enact your data protection rights and an email in theory should sort things. In practice, it may not so fire off a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office about Seetec breaking data protection law. Finally, it is your civic duty, if you haven't already done so, to leave a less than favourable review on sites like Trust Pilot.

Ignatius

jobberpw, Pintel and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

The right to Erasure restart programme after 12 months sentence  Empty Re: The right to Erasure restart programme after 12 months sentence

Post by fordcortina1970 Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:12 pm

I've heard nothing from these arseholes when I finished Restart. I've never received emails nor phone calls or any follow up since leaving in May last year. Nothing, I just got parked and a tick box till my end date. I think that they were just glad to get rid of me. LOL.
fordcortina1970
fordcortina1970

jobberpw, Pintel, The Catwoman, Ignatius and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:07 am

fordcortina1970 wrote:I've heard nothing from these arseholes when I finished Restart. I've never received emails nor phone calls or any follow up since leaving in May last year. Nothing, I just got parked and a tick box till my end date. I think that they were just glad to get rid of me. LOL.

Lucky you lol

Yes, advisors are a COVID virus attached to you. You block one email, and you get another advanced virus advisor emailing you. You block that next time you get double more emails, like the virus has involved something bigger. The only way out is to terminate your email address and mobile number, create another one, and give DWP your update contact. So everything restart emails sent out get bounced back to them phone calls goes to voicemail. The one method is the expensive stamps by letters.

designergas

Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:43 pm

Two points here #designergas.

1) If thought a claimant is still on the Provider's radar, so to speak. For 6 x months after they complete the scheme. So they can get there paw's 😿, into a job outcome bonus in this time frame? 🤨

2) It is always good practice to create a new email account for the Provider, and new sim card/☎ number... As your experiencing, post scheme harrasment?

As mentioned you can ask for your details to be removed/deleted. However, not sure about a timescale for them to complete this. So it's easier to select option 2) new email/number.
Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:03 pm

I think it's for 180 days after you've served your sentence that they can still be quids in if you find work.

Yes, never use your normal email for anything jobcentre/provider limited. I have gone soft and don't bother with a spare phone number anymore.

Before Xmas I missed a call from my jobcentre. When I tried to return the call, the mothership must have acquired a new telephony system since I last phoned. It obviously linked my phone number to my claim and told me I didn't need to take any further action as they knew I had called them. Very sinister.

Ignatius

Pintel and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:04 pm

Pintel wrote:Two points here #designergas.

1) If thought a claimant is still on the Provider's radar, so to speak. For 6 x months after they complete the scheme. So they can get there paw's 😿, into a job outcome bonus in this time frame? 🤨

2) It is always good practice to create a new email account for the Provider, and new sim card/☎ number... As your experiencing, post scheme harrasment?

As mentioned you can ask for your details to be removed/deleted. However, not sure about a timescale for them to complete this. So it's easier to select option 2) new email/number.

It's fucking vile that you get borderline harassment after 365 days. They did find me had potential for a high-paying job, and due to their rotten attitude, I fucked them off at the second month, now moving on to the skills boot camp. This is why they are still bombarding me for the next six months of job outcome payments. first is was a normal advisor emailing you; next is a fucking manager doing the dirty work emailing; and next is a fucking so-called ordinator advisor, whatever fuck that is. Next is the terminator advisor.

Restart team names are a laughing stock.That is why, with schemes like this, you act fucking impaired and mentally retarded, and literally, they will think you are thick. They will never make any contact after your 12-month sentence is served; a participant's not even capable of getting out of bed. It is pointless to chase the job outcome. 

designergas

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:17 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your experience on the Retread(restart) scheme #designergas. Glad you shared it 😉, so others can avoid this post scheme 'fall-out'. As you said these 'job outcome payments', is what they are chasing... And its worth spamming you with emails and phone calls.

On a side note, do you still have the emails? As no doubt there a copy & pasted script.. Just like to see the language, minus personal details, of course.

Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:37 am

I'm fortunate that since I finished Restart, they have only contacted me once and that was by phone.

If they contact me again, they'll get the same cold and sterile response as last time, which is go away and don't contact me again.

Intincroi

Pintel, Ignatius and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:51 am

Intincroi wrote:I'm fortunate that since I finished Restart, they have only contacted me once and that was by phone.

If they contact me again, they'll get the same cold and sterile response as last time, which is go away and don't contact me again.

One phone call is good. Did you sign any paperwork or withdraw from them? My provider management team seems to have a massive grudge against participants for doing this. Other participants I spoke to in the job centre who used the same company in the same office didn't have this issue after finishing; left without getting into any employment they even got an exit report; I didn't even get one at all.

Any restart advisors reading this message fucking learn to communicate and build a rapport report with your participants; instead of building a piss-taking rapport report, I literally tried to engage with my advisor. In fact, I had two advisors tell them something goes onto their left ear, and out of the right one, one question was, I'm after a part-time role, will inquiry about this next week appointment come next week any part-time role so I can top up my hours? The advisor said we only have full time; you need to work full time and quit your part-time job; your life depends on full time, and you will not have nice luxury items in the most condescending tone of voice. Oh well, fuck you, I'm done engaging. Every advisor sounds like a cold blooded salesperson. I'm not a fan of work roaches, but at least you can have a serious conversation with them. If you have a decent roach.

Last edited by designergas on Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

designergas

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolut Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:59 pm

They can't make you open any emails nor can they make you read any texts. It's your email account, not theirs. It your phone, not theirs. Don't read the texts, delete them without reading them. Don't read the emails, delete them without reading them. There is nothing they can do to stop you taking those actions.
Absolut
Absolut

scratch, Pintel, Ignatius and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:08 pm

Well said #Absolut. 👋
And take some Solace, that they are wasting there time 'spaming' your email. Even if it is a bulk email spray.
The right to Erasure restart programme after 12 months sentence  2650990582
Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:56 pm

Hello, 
I have instructed them to remove all my private data from their storage systems today because you have decided you should no longer possess it. My prison sentence is served 365 days is finished no more I'm not on bail now fuck off.

If they refuse, they will be in breach of GDPR Article 17. You can ensure they no longer contact you by removing implied permission to contact; if they refuse to stop contacting, they will also be in breach of the telecommunications act.

30 days to respond to my request you harassing parasites they are like fucking tele sales selling you junk security serco whatever gash.

designergas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down