BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jobcentre Union Vote for Strikes

+2
The Catwoman
Ignatius
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jobcentre Union Vote for Strikes  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jobcentre Union Vote for Strikes

Post by Ignatius Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:07 am

I am now having nightmares that WCs decide to have some sort of go slow protest to show solidarity with their striking colleagues and make each signing appointment go on and on and on.

Ignatius

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Jobcentre Union Vote for Strikes  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jobcentre Union Vote for Strikes

Post by jobberpw Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:19 pm

So, do these roaches actually believe their own deluded press in that that feel their helping us ?

If so, I'd advise them to take a relaity check on the definition of help. Rolling Eyes  I see provider companies helping themselves.

Whether their at a desk or harrassing us from home, i havent met or spoken to one roach in years who has been minutely capable of incraesing my chances of finding appropriate work with pay to match in any sector. To do so, they would have to be skilled within one first. Bit like these morons at agencies, who have just lefschool t and sit happily behind a desk Googeling. They feel, they know how to help claimant x as they've just read a papragraph or two about what claimant x use to do for a living.

But, what i have come across, and very many times, is, the endless opportunities to work for rice grains and still sign on, work in something I had/have zero interst in, zero experience in, and to blindside all my health conditions, go forth and see me as an ideal candidate. Does that ring any bells with anyone else on here ? Twisted Evil

Last edited by jobberpw on Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
jobberpw
jobberpw

oneman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:10 pm

https://www.pcs.org.uk/news-events/news/first-dwp-strike-dates-announced

Four, yes four, JCP sites are going on strike. Sadly, my JCP are not 😠.

Ignatius

oneman and jobberpw like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catwoman Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:07 pm

What a joke

The Catwoman

jobberpw and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:11 pm

A sick joke.

Ignatius

Absolut, jobberpw and The Catwoman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:13 pm

Hope some get laid off soon  Very Happy . Merry Christmas Roaches Evil or Very Mad .
jobberpw
jobberpw

The Catwoman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:29 pm

jobberpw wrote:Hope some get laid off soon  Very Happy . Merry Christmas Roaches Evil or Very Mad .

Not sure your Christmas wish will be coming true. The DWP are advertising Work Coach roles on Find A Jobin my region (up north).

Ignatius

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2