BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long covid

2 posters

Go down

Long covid Empty Long covid

Post by bully3061 Wed May 11, 2022 4:18 pm

Interesting piece not sure if I've had covid or not and had none of the jibby jabby but of late my fatigue has been bad especially mornings up to midday. I then get going a bit and then crash.
i now understand the spoon theory re fibro now
Any how I'm now on said supplement and it's helping. Early days so could be placebo effect coincidence or supplements helping so thought i would share my experience as could help someone
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-61162782

bully3061

Back to top Go down

Long covid Empty Re: Long covid

Post by Absolut Thu May 12, 2022 12:18 pm

Thanks for the info bully3061. Sorry to hear you are fatigued. A friend of mine has fibro and MS.

Absolut
Absolut

bully3061 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bully3061 Thu May 12, 2022 4:51 pm

Absolut wrote:Thanks for the info bully3061. Sorry to hear you are fatigued. A friend of mine has fibro and MS.

Tough going for your friend. Feel for them.
I have had onsets of fatigue that send me back to bed but this time its been different. I have managed to stay up but just getting nothing done. My plan for now is try my supplements for a week then stop to see if the fatigue kicks back in. A bit of process of elimination and may have to check in with the DR see what they suggest.
Looking into doing a test to see if I've had covid but that's about £40 unless anyone knows how you can get it cheaper or free Very Happy ?.

bully3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolut Fri May 13, 2022 8:23 am

Sleep is clearly not restorative, otherwise you'd have enough energy to get stuff done. My friend is the same. She can sleep for 12 hours and still feel exhausted. She has not had C19. She was poisoned in the past or is being poisoned now (her continuing to smoke does not help).

The supplement you mention is attempting to restore bacteria in the body that has been either destroyed or depleted. Bacteria in the body is to the body as a firefighter is to a fire. No firemen and the building burns to the ground. Bacteria in the body removes toxins. Destroyed bacteria in the body = toxin build up = ill health.

I recommend researching how germ theory is wrong.

http://www.laleva.org/eng/2004/05/louis_pasteur_vs_antoine_bchamp_and_the_germ_theory_of_disease_causation_1.html
Absolut
Absolut

bully3061 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bully3061 Fri May 13, 2022 12:37 pm

Really helpful Absolut Ty much appreciated. I will attempt to read the link but what i have noticed of late is reading long pieces i really struggle so probably do it in bits and reading it several times.
     That's me all over re sleep i sleep but it's just not been restorative up until a few days back which fits in with taking these supplements.
    The amount of prescription meds i'm on could well have poisoned me over time plus the crappy food i too often eat .    
     What i have also noticed is my blood pressure is now normal after being alarmingly high and my pain is less.
All in all things are starting to move in the right direction again.

Last edited by bully3061 on Fri May 13, 2022 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)

bully3061

Caker and Absolut like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down