BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JSA "new rule" ASE

+2
Jara
Absolut
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

JSA "new rule" ASE - Page 2 Empty Re: JSA "new rule" ASE

Post by oneman Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:41 pm

Absolut wrote:
oneman wrote:About 10 years ago while on JSA. I had an unsigned CC ( my signature missing ) running for about 4 years. I brought the matter up when a sanction was issued but it made no difference. I can't remember why until I dig out my old letters but I think that something else overrides the CC.
What ever you do, never sign over to CC from JSA. It's just too much of a problem if you get a sanction and it is all stacked against you. I was lucky and could afford to ride it out until I won the appeal. Other people may not be able to do this and unfortunately they know this and this is why they want you to change over.

I'm not sure what you mean "never sign over to CC from JSA". Do you mean sign over from JSA to UC?

Yes sorry that is what I meant.

You can't be sanctioned for not coming to an agreement with your workroach over your CC. You can ask for it to go to a DM for a verdict and you can appeal their decision and take it to a tribunal for a final decision. The DM and your roach are not the law and everything in your CC has to be agreed upon. This process also takes time and they nearly always back down before it gets to tribunal.
oneman
oneman

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolut Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:34 pm

oneman wrote:You can't be sanctioned for not coming to an agreement with your workroach over your CC. You can ask for it to go to a DM for a verdict and you can appeal their decision and take it to a tribunal for a final decision. The DM and your roach are not the law and everything in your CC has to be agreed upon. This process also takes time and they nearly always back down before it gets to tribunal.

Thanks. I'm aware there's a cooling off period and that we can get a DM to look at the CCs if we don't agree with them. I'm hoping it doesn't come to that.
Absolut
Absolut

oneman and jobberpw like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:48 am

Good old DWP. When is an agreement an agreement ...When its only signed by them:roll: .

Dont ya just love em Evil or Very Mad
jobberpw
jobberpw

Absolut likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2