BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIP assessment two weeks ago, a compliance letter today. The harassment continues.

Go down

PIP assessment two weeks ago, a compliance letter today.  The harassment continues. Empty PIP assessment two weeks ago, a compliance letter today. The harassment continues.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:19 pm

"Most of the people that we spoke to had or have had confusion and problems with the system and this has resulted in them suffering financially which then also affected their heath and mental wellbeing. I truly believe that there are thousands of people now suffering with PTSD as a result of the pernicious DWP system, many people want to run and hide."

https://thepoorsideof.life/

Back to top Go down

PIP assessment two weeks ago, a compliance letter today.  The harassment continues. Empty Re: PIP assessment two weeks ago, a compliance letter today. The harassment continues.

Post by jobberpw Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:03 am

"many people want to run and hide."

I can truly relate to how you describe the above Effjay as I have suffered from Anxiety and Depression for years. And while being on this circus of universal credit my mental health has deteriorated quite bad and yet, Drs and the like feel this is all a walk in the park to contend with.

Reading the repercussions of what we have to go through to survive on this looney bureaucratic sham of a system. Is completely different, than having to actually live your life within in it. The academics of this world would do better to try mingling among the vulnerable in society to see how things really tick. They won't find that feeling in a textbook. Smile

jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down