BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAR for PIP claim

2 posters

Go down

SAR for PIP claim Empty SAR for PIP claim

Post by Gallazz Thu May 16, 2019 12:17 am

I attended an assessment for PIP a few years ago and scored some points but not enough to qualify for the benefit. I didn't appeal. I want to claim again (and see it through this time) but I've lost the report from the assessment showing where and why I was awarded points, so would I be able to obtain it by making a SAR?

Gallazz

Back to top Go down

SAR for PIP claim Empty Re: SAR for PIP claim

Post by Non Deficere Sat May 18, 2019 9:51 am

Gallazz wrote:I attended an assessment for PIP a few years ago and scored some points but not enough to qualify for the benefit. I didn't appeal. I want to claim again (and see it through this time) but I've lost the report from the assessment showing where and why I was awarded points, so would I be able to obtain it by making a SAR?

You should ask for all information in relation to your application, the assessment and decision.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/request-your-personal-information-from-the-department-for-work-and-pensions

Non Deficere
Non Deficere

Back to top Go down

Post by Gallazz Wed May 29, 2019 5:28 pm

DWP are claiming they have no information on a PIP claim between the dates I entered on the Right of Access form. Is that possible?

Gallazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down