BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Committed Claimant Introductory Post

4 posters

Go down

Committed Claimant Introductory Post Empty Committed Claimant Introductory Post

Post by Committed Claimant Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:38 pm

On this date two years ago, 13th April 2017, this forum burst onto the interweb with a splash. Happy second anniversary to you all. To celebrate the occasion, I thought it appropriate to apply for membership and join in the fight for the understanding, fairness and justice of welfare benefits for the unemployed, the disabled and the low paid.

Nice to see so many familiar names from another life back on the old UM forum still actively keeping up the struggle.

Looking forward to joining in the discussions and doing my bit to help where I can.

Posted in this category because I’m not sure where introductory posts should be posted. Feel free to move this post to an appropriate category if this one is not appropriate.

CC
Committed Claimant
Committed Claimant

Back to top Go down

Committed Claimant Introductory Post Empty Re: Committed Claimant Introductory Post

Post by Non Deficere Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:58 pm

Welcome the forum CC.

Good of you to have noticed it's RB's anniversary! Very Happy

Committed Claimant Introductory Post 2936143587
Non Deficere
Non Deficere

Back to top Go down

Committed Claimant Introductory Post Empty Re: Committed Claimant Introductory Post

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:54 pm

Welcome CC.

Big thank you to Gadily (Admin), Caker & ND for making this forum possible.

Happy Anniversary everyone!

flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:45 pm

welcome to the forum cc

Committed Claimant Introductory Post 2035158131

I will admit hadnt even noticed that we have been going for 2 years since the site was first created

happy 2nd anniversary everyone

thankyou to all members that have posted onto this website with there posts

there will be some new updates in the near future for the site as ive been reading them and taken the suggestions on board
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:53 pm

Committed Claimant Introductory Post 2548807573

Nice to see you again CC.
I also had not realised the anniversary had come round. Well done everyone, especially Gadily and ND, without whom, this site would not exist.

Committed Claimant Introductory Post 4152083422

Last edited by Caker on Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down