BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is "Mandatory Intervention Regime"?

4 posters

Go down

What is "Mandatory Intervention Regime"? Empty What is "Mandatory Intervention Regime"?

Post by Jara Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:35 am

While I am waiting for my WP completer appointment I been looking into what awaits me. Besides daily sign on there is something called "Mandatory Intervention Regime" and I found very little on what actually is.

Does anyone have any experience of this scheme?

Jara

Back to top Go down

What is "Mandatory Intervention Regime"? Empty Re: What is "Mandatory Intervention Regime"?

Post by Admin Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:17 pm

its something like this jara

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/guidance_on_mandatory_interventi#incoming-749629

basically your work coach tries to get you into any job after the wp system but some know the wp system was a waste of time and money
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What is "Mandatory Intervention Regime"? Empty Re: What is "Mandatory Intervention Regime"?

Post by Caker Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:47 pm

I believe the MIR could involve daily signing, but this can be challenged if it does not assist you into employment and actually hinders your work search.

MIR used to involve referral to a community work placement, but I believe that has now stopped.

Hopefully someone with more up to date advice will be on the forum soon.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by uncreased Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:42 pm

If it looks like shit and sounds like shit and etc etc etc etc etc................
uncreased
uncreased

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down