BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I, Iain Duncan Smith – the ex-welfare secretary on tower blocks and work assessments

2 posters

Go down

I, Iain Duncan Smith – the ex-welfare secretary on tower blocks and work assessments Empty I, Iain Duncan Smith – the ex-welfare secretary on tower blocks and work assessments

Post by Mary_FV Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:13 pm

This morning, The Spectator held a series of discussions about the future of Conservative welfare reform, chaired by Andrew Neil and made possible by the sponsorship of the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. It was a sell-out invent with a stellar panel, and we’ll bring you the full reports later. But I thought it worth mentioning what our keynote speaker, Iain Duncan Smith, had to say about tower blocks and the work capability assessments made notorious in the film I, Daniel Blake.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/06/iain-duncan-smith-ex-welfare-secretary-tower-blocks-work-assessments/#
Mary_FV
Mary_FV

Back to top Go down

I, Iain Duncan Smith – the ex-welfare secretary on tower blocks and work assessments Empty Re: I, Iain Duncan Smith – the ex-welfare secretary on tower blocks and work assessments

Post by Caker Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:49 pm

He makes some valid points there. I have always thought tower blocks look like human warehouses and I count myself fortunate not to live in one.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down