BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Customer Service Excellence awards - time to laugh/cry!?

4 posters

Go down

Customer Service Excellence awards - time to laugh/cry!? Empty Customer Service Excellence awards - time to laugh/cry!?

Post by ForgetMeNot Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:41 am

ABOUT THE STANDARD
The Government wants services for all that are efficient, effective, excellent, equitable and empowering – with the citizen always and everywhere at the heart of service provision. With this in mind Customer Service Excellence ®️ was developed to offer services a practical tool for driving customer-focused change within their organisation.

The foundation of this tool is the Customer Service Excellence ®️ standard which tests in great depth those areas that research has indicated are a priority for customers, with particular focus on delivery, timeliness, information, professionalism and staff attitude. There is also emphasis placed on developing customer insight, understanding the user’s experience and robust measurement of service satisfaction.

http://www.customerserviceexcellence.uk.com/results.asp

You will note most areas of DWP are not included on the list!!
ForgetMeNot
ForgetMeNot

Back to top Go down

Customer Service Excellence awards - time to laugh/cry!? Empty Re: Customer Service Excellence awards - time to laugh/cry!?

Post by dboy Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:27 pm

Today I have been informed by 1 work coach and then 2 managers that while on JSA I am expected to look for work for 35 hours per week.

That the step based condition (2 or more) no longer exists and was stopped years ago.

I wonder if http//www.customerserviceshit.uk.com is available, the DWP would be high on that list.

dboy

https://killwelfaresanctionskill.org

Back to top Go down

Customer Service Excellence awards - time to laugh/cry!? Empty Re: Customer Service Excellence awards - time to laugh/cry!?

Post by Caker Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:04 pm

dboy wrote:Today I have been informed by 1 work coach and then 2 managers that while on JSA I am expected to look for work for 35 hours per week.

That the step based condition (2 or more) no longer exists and was stopped years ago.

I wonder if http//www.customerserviceshit.uk.com is available, the DWP would be high on that list.

Another case of JC staff trying to force UC rules onto JSA claimants, and lying to achieve it. I believe the step based condition for JSA has not been abolished to date AFAIK.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by dboy Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:00 pm

Caker wrote:
Another case of JC staff trying to force UC rules onto JSA claimants, and lying to achieve it. I believe the step based condition for JSA has not been abolished to date AFAIK.

Yep your right JSA is still underpinned by the JSA Act and regulations and is still a step based benefit.

I actually do not think they were trying to be deceptive judging by their reactions they were oblivious and convinced they were all correct which is incredible considering and clearly shows why some claimants are having unlawful doubts raised.

So I am sending an email off to the complaints resolution team to clarify then show the reply next fortnight when I go back I will be asking for a prominent note on my file informing the work coach that I only have to to do more than 2 steps to satisfy the condition for actively seeking employment to prevent possible maladministration in the future and as a final satisfactory resolution (pushing it a bit) a staff awareness session to inform all work coaches of the Law. lol

dboy

https://killwelfaresanctionskill.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:28 am

dboy wrote:"Today I have been informed by 1 work coach and then 2 managers that while on JSA I am expected to look for work for 35 hours per week."
Is there anyway that you can have this 'alleged' 35 a week job search reduced? Like on the distances that a claimant can travel to employment. scratch
Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:05 pm

Pintel wrote:
dboy wrote:"Today I have been informed by 1 work coach and then 2 managers that while on JSA I am expected to look for work for 35 hours per week."
Is there anyway that you can have this 'alleged' 35 a week job search reduced? Like on the distances that a claimant can travel to employment. scratch

@Pintel

This is a query, so I shall put it in the assisted support section where it may be followed up.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:16 am

Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down