BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can real problems like homelessness get more than fleeting attention these days?

Go down

Can real problems like homelessness get more than fleeting attention these days? Empty Can real problems like homelessness get more than fleeting attention these days?

Post by Mary_FV Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:33 am

Let's start this one with a story from the large collection in my Nobody Gives A Stuff If Women And Children Are Homeless file:

Kate Belgrave wrote:I'm talking at the moment with a young Newham woman called Chantelle. For some time now, Chantelle has been living in a private-rental craphole. She has a three-year-old son. Cockroaches and rodents roam around their rotten flat. Chantelle told me that exterminators have visited a couple of times, but that they may as well have saved themselves the trip. The roaches and rodents have always come charging back. No doubt they're galloping in through a hole in a wall somewhere. Chantelle took some pictures of the roaches, which I’ve posted below.

http://www.katebelgrave.com/2017/06/can-real-problems-such-as-homelessness-get-more-than-fleeting-attention-anymore/
Mary_FV
Mary_FV

Back to top Go down