BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what date did electronic signing pads become mandatory for JSA claimants?

3 posters

Go down

what date did electronic signing pads become mandatory for JSA claimants? Empty what date did electronic signing pads become mandatory for JSA claimants?

Post by Caker Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:36 pm

At my joke centre this week. The roach tried to insist that electronic signing (signature capture) is mandatory and written into the law. I asked for this to be provided in writing. Needless to say, it was not, although I was informed that this was because they did not have the info' to hand even though someone else had recently raised the same query.

17 signatures later and not 2 were alike. The manager (new to me, not the usual one) intervened. This person was patronising and  was about to explain what I have already been told i.e. "what (name) is trying to explain to you is........". I said that I had understood the explanation perfectly well but that I believe signature capture is not mandatory. The manager continued that it is. I asked from when it had become so. The manager said that it had been mandatory from day one of introduction (BS pirat ). I said that is not the case because I had a claim in place when it was first introduced and it was not mandatory at that time. The manager was not able to provide the date that it became mandatory or which law makes it so.

Does anyone have any info' about this?
Thanks, in anticipation.

Is this now out of date?
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

what date did electronic signing pads become mandatory for JSA claimants? Empty Re: what date did electronic signing pads become mandatory for JSA claimants?

Post by Non Deficere Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:01 pm

Caker wrote:At my joke centre this week. The roach tried to insist that electronic signing (signature capture) is mandatory and written into the law. I asked for this to be provided in writing. Needless to say, it was not, although I was informed that this was because they did not have the info' to hand even though someone else had recently raised the same query.

17 signatures later and not 2 were alike. The manager (new to me, not the usual one) intervened. This person was patronising and  was about to explain what I have already been told i.e. "what (name) is trying to explain to you is........". I said that I had understood the explanation perfectly well but that I believe signature capture is not mandatory. The manager continued that it is. I asked from when it had become so. The manager said that it had been mandatory from day one of introduction (BS pirat ). I said that is not the case because I had a claim in place when it was first introduced and it was not mandatory at that time. The manager was not able to provide the date that it became mandatory or which law makes it so.

Does anyone have any info' about this?
Thanks, in anticipation.

Is this now out of date?

Hi Caker

Latest FOI:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/487180/response/1170618/attach/html/3/FoI%202505%20Response.pdf.html

Non Deficere
Non Deficere

Back to top Go down

what date did electronic signing pads become mandatory for JSA claimants? Empty Re: what date did electronic signing pads become mandatory for JSA claimants?

Post by Caker Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:26 pm

Many thanks ND

I missed that FOI: but I will be printing it out in case of any more DWP lies.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:02 pm

the original area was early on old forums and they wasnt mandatory then but jcp officers there was testing them at the time

Electronic Signing dated 2 December 2014

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/digital_signing_the_facts

jobseeker help page 2
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Thanks Admin'. Some interesting anecdotes, about coercive and unlawful JSA behaviour, provided by respondents on that page.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:03 pm

Caker wrote:Many thanks ND

I missed that FOI: but I will be printing it out in case of any more DWP lies.

Quick update: I sent a copy of that FOI to the district manager and JC.

Well done to ND for finding and sharing an immensely powerful FOI. what date did electronic signing pads become mandatory for JSA claimants? 4152083422
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Non Deficere Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:16 pm

Great news! Very Happy

Last edited by Non Deficere on Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Non Deficere
Non Deficere

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:14 pm

so its just for you then and no one else gets the same treatment

good news
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:40 pm

who dares wins Wink
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down