BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We all have something to hide – and the government must let us

3 posters

Go down

We all have something to hide – and the government must let us Empty We all have something to hide – and the government must let us

Post by Admin Sun May 27, 2018 12:10 pm

The public sector needs to be careful it does not fall foul of citizens’ growing disquiet about how their data is used and by whom, according to PublicTechnology editor Sam Trendall

I’ll admit it: I have something to hide.

I’m sure, at some point, we’ve all been party to a discussion – perhaps about surveillance, or ID cards, or fingerprint databases, for example – wherein someone has invoked an argument along the lines of: ‘if you don’t have anything to hide, I don’t see why you would have a problem with this’.

https://publictechnology.net/articles/opinion/we-all-have-something-hide-%E2%80%93-and-government-must-let-us
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

We all have something to hide – and the government must let us Empty Re: We all have something to hide – and the government must let us

Post by Caker Sun May 27, 2018 6:41 pm

My response to the 'nothing to hide, nothing to fear' brigade is: Do you have something hidden in your underwear?

If no, why would you have a problem with anyone having a look. Embarassed

We are all entitled to our privacy pale
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

We all have something to hide – and the government must let us Empty Re: We all have something to hide – and the government must let us

Post by Brutus Tue May 29, 2018 4:07 am

I fear those that don't have anything to hide.

Brutus
Brutus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down