BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm getting mightily fed up with being rejected by the forum robot when I try to sign in!

2 posters

Go down

I'm getting mightily fed up with being rejected by the forum robot when I try to sign in! Empty I'm getting mightily fed up with being rejected by the forum robot when I try to sign in!

Post by ABC Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 pm

Every time I sign in to the site now I get a message along the lines of "we've detected unusual activity so you need to fill in some extra info". Now I know this is probably happening because I use a VPN but it's a bit of a deal breaker for me. I'm not going to stop using a VPN but equally I can't be bothered to go through this palaver every time I sign in either. Is there no way forum regulars can bypass this robot. If not I'll probably become lurker from now on rather than a contributor. Mad
ABC
ABC

Back to top Go down

I'm getting mightily fed up with being rejected by the forum robot when I try to sign in! Empty Re: I'm getting mightily fed up with being rejected by the forum robot when I try to sign in!

Post by Admin Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:23 pm

just be aware abc using vpns can get you banned from many a site as the vpn servers can be banned for people who use hacking or other activitys to spam sites out there

its normal practice sorry to say abc

also theres not much i can do about it either as i dont run the sites servers however saying this it could happen on other sites out there as well so wont be just this sites servers
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down