BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organisational Psychology Consulting – Keeping Positive in Demanding Times

3 posters

Go down

Organisational Psychology Consulting – Keeping Positive in Demanding Times Empty Organisational Psychology Consulting – Keeping Positive in Demanding Times

Post by Caker Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:13 pm

I found this FOI while browsing and thought it might be interesting

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/work_coach_guidance_keeping_posi#comment-79880
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Organisational Psychology Consulting – Keeping Positive in Demanding Times Empty Re: Organisational Psychology Consulting – Keeping Positive in Demanding Times

Post by Absolut Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:54 am

I see they are using the discredited Kubler-Ross "Shock, Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance" model.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/five-fallacies-of-grief/

So annealed into pop culture are the five stages of grief—introduced in the 1960s by Swiss-born psychiatrist Elisabeth Kübler-Ross based on her studies of the emotional state of dying patients—that they are regularly referenced without explication.

There appears to be no evidence, however, that most people most of the time go through most of the stages in this or any other order.

Grief is the normal and natural emotional response to loss.... No matter how much people want to create simple, bullet-point guidelines for the human emotions of grief, there are no stages of grief that fit any two people or relationships.

Approach the customer with empathy

lol!

I've only ever met 1 work roach in my joke centre who had any empathy.

empathy removes your beliefs and feelings from the equation

Er, no it doesn't. They clearly don't know what empathy is.

be aware of your beliefs and their implications for your behaviour, challenge them regularly

My work roach would never challenge her own prejudicial beliefs, ever Wink
Absolut
Absolut

Back to top Go down

Organisational Psychology Consulting – Keeping Positive in Demanding Times Empty Re: Organisational Psychology Consulting – Keeping Positive in Demanding Times

Post by Caker Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:10 am

..... Shocked (Admin, please can we have a 'tongue in cheek' icon?), government department uses discredited research to support policy. I see a pattern emerging. They have been sharing ideas with Jeremy Cunt. lol!
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:12 am

Absolut wrote:I've only ever met 1 work roach in my joke centre who had any empathy.

You have met one more than I have then  Wink
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:52 pm

Organisational Psychology Consulting – Keeping Positive in Demanding Times 291733460 Organisational Psychology Consulting – Keeping Positive in Demanding Times 4107485066
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:11 pm

Organisational Psychology Consulting – Keeping Positive in Demanding Times 2035158131  Admin'
Organisational Psychology Consulting – Keeping Positive in Demanding Times 291733460 looks like licking lips.
Organisational Psychology Consulting – Keeping Positive in Demanding Times 4107485066 looks like blowing a raspberry

lol!
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:05 pm

oh i will let you pick that one lol

Organisational Psychology Consulting – Keeping Positive in Demanding Times 4107485066
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:09 am

Organisational Psychology Consulting – Keeping Positive in Demanding Times 4107485066  to you too lol!
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down