BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jobsearch with a Security Guard

3 posters

Go down

Jobsearch with a Security Guard Empty Jobsearch with a Security Guard

Post by Ignatius Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:06 pm

A bizarre encounter unfolded as I waited to sign on. Some bloke came in and asked for one of the security staff who it appeared he knew in a personal capacity. Random man was interested in security work and he and the security guard proceeded to sit at one on the computers and look for security vacancies. What caught my attention was the security guard pointing out even that with an SIA licence it would still be minimum wage work, largely unsociable hours and so started showing them better paid jobs with better working patterns. What is the world coming to when a G4S gorilla gives better advice than a WC, and effectively rubbishes the security guarding qualifications the jobcentre and providers used to love signing people up for??

Ignatius

jobberpw, Pintel and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Jobsearch with a Security Guard Empty Re: Jobsearch with a Security Guard

Post by designergas Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:59 pm

Ignatius wrote:A bizarre encounter unfolded as I waited to sign on. Some bloke came in and asked for one of the security staff who it appeared he knew in a personal capacity. Random man was interested in security work and he and the security guard proceeded to sit at one on the computers and look for security vacancies. What caught my attention was the security guard pointing out even that with an SIA licence it would still be minimum wage work, largely unsociable hours and so started showing them better paid jobs with better working patterns. What is the world coming to when a G4S gorilla gives better advice than a WC, and effectively rubbishes the security guarding qualifications the jobcentre and providers used to love signing people up for??

Why do these bastards always say security work with G4stupid and the scamming bastards? Serco, all my restart jobs have been SIA licences, and some Serco working from home rubbish government contracts; why not give us some more? Alternatives: Yes, both the work coach and restart advisor say the same boring sh*t. What the massive hiring on security work for some reason.

I directly questioned the manager at the restart once in a job club in my early days of the first month on the scheme.  The bastard manager was running the class. I said Serco is some bastard scamming cunts, Amazon warehousing is shitty, working conditions lack any human basic rights, and his response was no comment. That's right, you fucking dickhead. Happy to send all your participants so you can get a job outcome prick.That how I knew this dude was a jobsworth. Should said shitty working conditions in the restart highest turnover of staff.

designergas

jobberpw, Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:31 am

Next time security work is suggested, just tell them even the jobcentres own security staff think there are much better jobs going.

Ignatius

jobberpw, Pintel and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:31 pm

Security Guard 'opportunities' I passed on that one.

Next up for the great UK growth train... all aboard the Prison guard express.Who in their right mind would be signing up for either. Roach shop obviously found another way of getting the jobless figures down...literally
jobberpw
jobberpw

Pintel and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:40 pm

jobberpw wrote:Security Guard 'opportunities' I passed on that one.

Next up for the great UK growth train... all aboard the Prison guard express.Who in their right mind would be signing up for either. Roach shop obviously found another way of getting the jobless figures down...literally

Or another Haha, no shit, in my job centre, there are literally more G4stupids guards who all look like they are guarding a Russian nuclear missile underground the job centre. Or the Roaches required more protection.

designergas

jobberpw and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down