BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK Recession 2024

3 posters

Go down

UK Recession 2024 Empty UK Recession 2024

Post by Pintel Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:04 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2024/feb/15/uk-recession-consumers-cut-spending-gdp

It seems the UK has sailed into troubled 🌊waters... And gone into a Recession, not a surprise to many. I was wondering, how this is going to effect us on benefits?

Will Castle Caxton House 👺, still be proclaiming📢 that there's plenty of work out there? 🤔. Or will they create a Billion £ scheme, to kick start the economy, like the 1930's 'New Deal' ( not the 90's scheme with the same title 🤢). To run parrell to Restart scheme. A sort of throw money 💰at the problem. And see if it helps 🤨.

Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

UK Recession 2024 Empty Re: UK Recession 2024

Post by Ignatius Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:12 pm

What recession? My bank must think those payments I receive marked DWP JSA make me a wealthy oligarch or something. Of late they have sent me loads of emails about how I could make my savings work harder for me.

It took those fuckers at the DWP a week - a whole week! - to pay me my latest Cost of Living payment. That week's interest I have missed out on could have been used to boost the economy.

Ignatius

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:28 pm

Have you asked your Bank, about crypto currency. That usually shuts them up..🧐
'
'Saving', that's a phrase I haven't heard since the start of Zero Hrs Contacts, #Ignatius... You people used to be able to put some money as side... What where they like 😋. Besides, if you had 'savings'. No doubt you account would be flagged and a pigeon sent to Caxton-Castle👺, post haste....

Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:32 pm

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com/t4448-recession-ahead

Seems I was right for once 😵💫

🍓 Fri Mar 27, 2020

I wonder if there much opportunities for a 'Seafaring Psychic' out inn the work place.🧐
Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:40 pm

Don't let your WC know you can predict the future with cunning accuracy. Next thing you know you'll be pushed down the self-employment route as some kind of Nostradamus. I hear there is always a big niche market for fortune tellers.

In readiness for migration to Universal Credit and because I am a little shit, I have moved some of my portfolio (that's what the wealthy call their assets, right?) into a new savings account just to create a bit more work for whoever processes my claim.

Ignatius

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:04 pm

You might do better to gradually, move your 'Portfolio' out all together. In the bank of Silentnight ™ bedding 🛏️, #Ignatius...🥸.
If the Roach tried to push into a 'Self employed sooth sayers'. I'd have to them, 'Ive seen the future ( 🔮🧿), and it doesn't work out for me"... 😉

Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:02 pm

I really should know better than to read my father's Daily Mail, but they reckon if a different definition of recession was employed the UK economy would not be technically in recession.
That's all those wet lettuce economists told.

Ignatius

Pintel and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:05 am

I can sense a National Tabloid campaign, to get Britain 'Economically Active'( word🥗). Something like 'dig in your pockets, for Britain '. 'Keep calm, and carry on spending'.

As you mentioned #Ignatius, there going to 'spin' the news, so it a 'slight down' turn in the economy... Nothing to see here...🤨

Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:48 am

Pintel wrote:You might do better to gradually, move your 'Portfolio' out all together. In the bank of Silentnight ™ bedding 🛏️, #Ignatius...🥸.
If the Roach tried to push into a 'Self employed sooth sayers'. I'd have to them, 'Ive seen the future ( 🔮🧿), and it doesn't work out for me"... 😉

Even doing self-employment selling on eBay, and others depop your yearly allowances are over £1000. Your fucking screwed by HMRC. Also, these push bikes from Uber Eats and Just Eat are also fucked; they also went on strike over shitty pay on February 14th. Isn't long before the Tories want all self-employment and part-time jobs off the market only for people with health conditions? Only my advisor said that once to me at my appointment and keep it to full time, only or no benefits, in return someone got to pay taxes for these newly arrival guests in hotels and the new 16000 brand new houses.

Not everyone can benefit from the system by picking part time work, getting a nice top-up from universal credit, and paying no taxes. Keeping below the £12000 a year tax free threshold.

designergas

Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:09 pm

A couple of points here #designergas.
Where do ZHC fall on the full/part time work scale? As everyone whom I have known was on a zhc. Never got a full (30 x hrs) week. So it was Part time, all but in name. But the JCP 🧻has no problems with these 😵💫.
Shows how out of touch your Roach🤡 is. Look at the rise of the amount of p/time jobs. Must not of got the memo...

🍇 Secondly, after all of the Furlow/Cost of Living payments. Is it not surprising the hmrc, is going after the Mino's 🐟. To recouperate its losses.🤔 Notice it never focuses on the major players. I remember the advertisement, targeting the 'cash in hand' economy a few years back.. Again the small fishes...
Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down