BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Succession tenancy

+2
jobberpw
Absolut
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Succession tenancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: Succession tenancy

Post by Pintel Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:48 pm

I'm surprised the more suspicious area of your brain Ignatius, would see this as a 'conspiracy' to make it difficult for UK citizens to jump ship and leave the country..🧐
Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:08 pm

Apologies again, Catwoman, I'm off on one now. I live in Brexit-ville. That's right. My local community voted to bring back the Great British Passport but due to being the quiet sort who has never had a wide social circle or the right kind of job I can't claim my birthright of a British Passport. Being British born in the 70's I am automatically a citizen - of a fucking tinpot state that has a frankly bizarre and archaic way of authorizing passports.

To those that have passports - cherish it, sleep with it under your pillow and never ever lose it so you can spare yourself the ordeal of playing find a countersignatory.

Ignatius

Pintel and The Catwoman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:52 pm

Makes you proud to be British 🇬🇧, hey #Ignatius...✌

And at measley £93.50 & £104.0 price for an adult passport. A much needed booster to the economy 🦾, no economically-inactivity there...🎉

Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:42 pm

I too noticed the press release announcing passport prices going up in April.

If I ever find a countersignatory, my form is to be returned to the Durham office according to the envelope. If my mission fails, I may as well just go to Durham anyway and burn all 3 of my British birth certificates because they are worthless.

I feel bad joking about this given people drown in the English Channel, but the small boat villains don't do return journeys to Frenchland - those of us without passports can't even escape to somewhere with 21st Century processes to get a passport!!

Ignatius

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by fordcortina1970 Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:19 pm

Getting a Passport counter signatory is a right bastard. I was lucky that I got mine signed by a local pastor who has connections with my landlord. I got my provisional driving licence signed by a mate back in 2009 and he doe's not even hold a licence nor a passport at the time. He told me that they did not even contact him to check up with his signatory on my provisional driving licence. I got it in the post within 10 days.
fordcortina1970
fordcortina1970

Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum