BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DWP's crèche

3 posters

Go down

The DWP's crèche Empty The DWP's crèche

Post by Pintel Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:55 pm

https://www.thecanary.co/uk/2023/08/29/universal-credit-dwp-rule-changes-700000-people/     

The new rules will see parents with children aged one having to see the DWP every three months for a work-focused meeting. The DWP previously made them do this every six months. For parents with children aged two, they will have to do this every month. Previously, it was every three months.   

🥨 After reading this article, I felt sorry for the parents. Aswell as the JCP clown staff ( rare indeed 🤨). If the other patron's of this forum's Job Centre 🚽 is anything like mine. It is usually a hive of noise & activity.. Now further increase the volume 🔊, by adding young children to the mix. In an open plan office environment 🤪. Sounds like a ticket to a 'Clown Show'🎪. ...  Will the DWP 👺 , become the Department of Work, Pensions, and Childcare... Hence the title 🤔. Just imagine trying to have an appointment at the JCP clown, with all this background ambience....   Also lets hope that the parents, don't 'adjitate' or feed them some food makes them hyperactive. Before going into the DWP 👺 offices 🤭, image a hyperactive child in an open plan office 😆😆😆.   Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...🦈
Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

The DWP's crèche Empty Re: The DWP's crèche

Post by Ignatius Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:45 am

Yuk🤮. My jobcentre is always overrun with kiddies screeching here there and everywhere in the school holidays. And the DWP are going to make this an all year thing? I vote for the security guards getting shoot to kill powers.

Ignatius

Pintel and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1985 Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:23 pm

Jokes gets worst each year or every quarter rules seems to change so much
feed your little ones plenty of sugar cubes turn them into crazy minions or teach them how to scream they are also increasing the universal credit work to 25 hours a week earning to 817£ this autumn before light touch can apply that why I held off going to universal credit ain't worth it to much hassle the restart manager just had a compliance meeting with DWP saying your correct job seekers allowance only seek work to 16 hours and look for work fuck you arguing with them for months about the rules they didn't even know about.

Charles1985

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:46 pm

IgnatiusYuk🤮. My jobcentre is always overrun with kiddies screeching here there and everywhere in the school holidays. And the DWP are going to make this an all year thing? I vote for the security guards getting shoot to kill powers.

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

🍭  A couple of points here.  You could see a sign at the front door of the JCP 🚽 " no 🚭, no 🍺, no eating, and No under 🔞s"...

Maybe the 'Wiper Sniper's' could retrain, to be Crèche-Clowns. And have a 'holding cell' to keep the little darlings entertainmented while the adults talk to the Roach's clown. Or at least be given a 'Taser'⚡™, subdue the persistent trouble maker's...
Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1985 Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:52 pm

Haha shoot to kill and waterboarding them in the interview room is next and also give them 50 push ups.

Anyone work coach start to notice the tend why are people staying on Job seeker allowance sign on today she worked out I'm £132 better off a month said no thanks roach said your not the first person another one turned down £176 a month roach next mentioned.

I thought people on benefits required extra money guess not she next said must be something to do with the system kept my mouth shut only staying on JSA due to the restart also she said you not worked any overtime the last two months any reasons business is quiet not really I wanted my cost of living payment cannot have nil in my awards for the qualifying dates.

Charles1985

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:44 pm

With an ageing population in this country. You'd think the powers that be, would make it easier for parents 🤔.
Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1985 Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:04 pm

Pintel wrote:With an ageing population in this country. You'd think the powers that be, would make it easier for parents 🤔.

Restart advisors rather send out single mothers to full time jobs so they can get paid the job outcome and the government will pay for 80% childcare costs what the logic in that surely that cost more.

They also send out 64 years old pensioners to do warehousing tories for you they will go very low against the poorest weakest of society.

Charles1985

Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum