BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What goes around could come around

5 posters

Go down

What goes around could come around Empty What goes around could come around

Post by Caker Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:24 pm

I am one of the lucky ones; I got a job I like. I still have to pinch myself sometimes. I get to help others now.

Anyway, by chance I met one of my ole roaches, working in a shop near my workplace. This person was made redundant from the joke centre and now earns less than I do.

elephant

Funny old world

Just thought I would share that.
Caker
Caker

jobberpw, Pintel, Archangel, The Catwoman, Ignatius and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

What goes around could come around Empty Re: What goes around could come around

Post by Pintel Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:06 pm

Not at all #Caker🍰.

I've had a similar experience, I was in a retail store and noticed a staff member ( tutor,roach, etc can't remember their title 🤔). From my Work-Program excersion 🤢, and they where clearly employed at this store... I didn't say anything, but made my day as the where ' arrogant' to say the least!

So it's always worth remembering, when these people (roach's clown, are 'on your case'. What goes around, comes around 🤗.

Pintel
Pintel

Caker, jobberpw, Archangel, Ignatius and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:16 pm

You two are obviously better people than I am. If I spotted an ex WC working in a shop, I would have accidentally messed up a shelf/asked for some obscure item/taken ages to pay etc to get my petty revenge.

Ignatius

Caker, jobberpw, Pintel and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:55 pm

Caker wrote:I am one of the lucky ones; I got a job I like. I still have to pinch myself sometimes. I get to help others now.

Anyway, by chance I met one of my ole roaches, working in a shop near my workplace. This person was made redundant from the joke centre and now earns less than I do.

elephant

Funny old world

Just thought I would share that.

Share you something the restart advisor told me i was jobless/useless over the phone before i complained about her restart manager told me she back to training my knowledge is way ahead of her should be me working in her role why do some people start shit not every unemployed have a IQ of 2 that what many work roaches/advisors think.

Coconutxone

Caker, jobberpw, Pintel, Ignatius and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:40 pm

#"Ignatius You two are obviously better people than I am. If I spotted an ex WC working in a shop, I would have accidentally messed up a shelf/asked for some obscure item/taken ages to pay etc to get my petty revenge. "

I can't deny, I felt like going up to them, and ask them in a 'patronising' tone. How it was going working for NMW, and can they still afford to purchase them designer 🧣label clothes 👂...

Pintel
Pintel

Caker, jobberpw, Ignatius, Charles1985 and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:58 am

Once said to a patronising roach.

'Only 3 differences between me and you. I earned 3 times more than you, and i didnt have a coffee cup stuck to my desk all day. I spoke to people like they were human beings Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil .

And even now, i am still better off than that roach. As its not all about the money. Time is a precious thing. And if the sods want to buy mine it will cost them. Twisted Evil
jobberpw
jobberpw

Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:03 am

Ignatius wrote:You two are obviously better people than I am. If I spotted an ex WC working in a shop, I would have accidentally messed up a shelf/asked for some obscure item/taken ages to pay etc to get my petty revenge.

Or Ignatius, point them in the direction of Wilkinsons for some 'specific tailored vacancies.' Smile
jobberpw
jobberpw

Caker, Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum