BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another year closes another year of struggle begins...but "until there's music and dance"...

+2
Admin
Brutus
6 posters

Go down

Another year closes another year of struggle begins...but "until there's music and dance"... Empty Another year closes another year of struggle begins...but "until there's music and dance"...

Post by Brutus Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:22 am

Another year closes another year of struggle begins...but "until there's music and dance"... 2022_c11
Brutus
Brutus

Admin, Caker, oneman, jobberpw, The Catwoman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Another year closes another year of struggle begins...but "until there's music and dance"... Empty Re: Another year closes another year of struggle begins...but "until there's music and dance"...

Post by Admin Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:07 am

Have a nice christmas and new year everyone

its another year gone by hopefully plenty more to come in the future
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Caker, Absolut, jobberpw, The Catwoman and DeafBloke like this post

Back to top Go down

Another year closes another year of struggle begins...but "until there's music and dance"... Empty Re: Another year closes another year of struggle begins...but "until there's music and dance"...

Post by DeafBloke Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:18 pm

Merry Christmas to all forum members, I may not post a lot, but I’ve learnt a lot here!

DeafBloke

Absolut and jobberpw like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:20 pm

Another year nearly at a close.

As i am full of good cheer just like these Santa's here:  
Another year closes another year of struggle begins...but "until there's music and dance"... Lincol10

Only jobs now left in the UK, but apparently, still only temporary. Naturally all claimant's must be subjected to full background checks before entering building. All successful applicants will get the Santa bonus of working; and being able to claim Universal Credit, to top up their sack. Rolling Eyes

First it was all that crap I was given about ''Secret jobs'' and now its bloody secret Santa. What awaits us all in 2023... Rolling Eyes  Twisted Evil Maybe! more hidden jobs Rolling Eyes  

Wishing everyone on the forum a good few days whatever you maybe doing.

Jobber

Santa's image from:https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Lincoln_Job_Centre_on_Christmas_Day_-_geograph.org.uk_-_298363.jpg
jobberpw
jobberpw

Caker, Absolut and The Catwoman like this post

Back to top Go down

Another year closes another year of struggle begins...but "until there's music and dance"... Empty CHRISTAS GREETING to all on this forum who combined, unlike others out there, give us help and hope.Jobber

Post by jobberpw Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:50 pm

When I was a roach:

Another year closes another year of struggle begins...but "until there's music and dance"... Jobber12

And then I woke up, it was just an nightmare.

Waiting patiently for my next ''client'' Rolling Eyes

Another year closes another year of struggle begins...but "until there's music and dance"... Jobber13
jobberpw
jobberpw

Absolut and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:42 pm

No no no! Your are a clown and fool, Stop it! We love it. Your def com one. you are a Brainbug any more. You can't change your happy sad face. You're a genuine clown, jobberpw. Even your hands are funny like the best CGI in the world. Not sure what to say but I'm old Cosgrove Hall Films.

I'm 100% NOT SURE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB_yrwse-8Y.

Your pics are great quality though. Did you do these for fun? If so I/we could do things. Is it all CJI or AI? All is fun
for you?
my penand ink work is now unforgettable sorry.

Last edited by oneman on Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
oneman
oneman

oneman, jobberpw, Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:43 pm

Well, it's goodbye from me until 2024. Just  January 2024 interviews for the new age economy of: Recycling old Christmas crackers. My New Year's Eve outfit re-designed for tonight, and my forth coming interviews. I knew Labour were serious about things.

Another year closes another year of struggle begins...but "until there's music and dance"... Me10
jobberpw
jobberpw

Absolut, Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:37 pm

And I thought you were bring back the cheap labour scheme, 'Bob-a-Job'...
Whilst imaginatively calling it..... "Bob-a-Jobber"👋.... For 2024...

Pintel
Pintel

oneman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down