BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snorers can get up to £156 a week in benefits

4 posters

Go down

Snorers can get up to £156 a week in benefits Empty Snorers can get up to £156 a week in benefits

Post by Archangel Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:14 am

Snorers can get up to £156 a week in benefits

https://www.heart.co.uk/lifestyle/snorers-156-week-benefits/

I'm all for benefits obviously, but this is ridiculous.

And if you live on your own, how do you prove you snore so that you will be eligible?

Archangel

jobberpw and The Catwoman like this post

Back to top Go down

Snorers can get up to £156 a week in benefits Empty Re: Snorers can get up to £156 a week in benefits

Post by Absolut Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:23 am

They can apply but for it but I bet it would have to be really bad for them to get it.
Absolut
Absolut

jobberpw and Gallazz like this post

Back to top Go down

Snorers can get up to £156 a week in benefits Empty Error

Post by jobberpw Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:47 pm

Duplicate post and couldn't delete.

Last edited by jobberpw on Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Snorers can get up to £156 a week in benefits Empty Re: Snorers can get up to £156 a week in benefits

Post by jobberpw Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:50 pm

"And if you live on your own, how do you prove you snore so that you will be eligible?"

Yes, will ask the cat when he/she arrives soon. Doing pet food calculation on, can I afford it? Maybe Tory ville will soon be suggesting those on benefit's with pets, should start to eat their food. Because...we'd be doing the right thing. 😏 Just like cars pets will soon be only for the "elite". Looks like I better take another rain check 🤔🙄

I use to sound like Darth Vader so could be a strong contender. Setting digital recorder and vid for this. 🙂
jobberpw
jobberpw

Absolut, Archangel and The Catwoman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gallazz Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:23 pm

Articles like this are pure gammon bait. It reads as if anyone with a diagnosed disability would qualify for PIP, which is far from the truth.

Gallazz

Absolut and jobberpw like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:00 pm

Many get PIP and other benefits when there is hardly anything wrong with them and some, denied when it should have been granted. All a game of political Bullshill ideology. Sheep climb through endless hoops to reach the end of a road of bread crumbs...or rice.

I still won't be stealing from the cat. 😁
jobberpw
jobberpw

Absolut likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:09 pm

I'm tempted to apply just to see what happens.

Archangel

Absolut and jobberpw like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:30 am

Had a very restless night last night no doubt brought on by listening to the robot about lack of help coming for energy bills.Still, we can now light fires in the garden...for those who may still have one.

Anyway my recorder tells me I sound like a Hippo so will be applying ASAP. Maybe their have one of their tailored courses to specifcally help us all with this.Only entry requirement is snore like a Hippo or elephant and should score enough 'points' on the assessment forms.  Rolling Eyes  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
jobberpw
jobberpw

Absolut likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down