BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greater Manchester launches first locally controlled Work and Health Programme

2 posters

Go down

Greater Manchester launches first locally controlled Work and Health Programme Empty Greater Manchester launches first locally controlled Work and Health Programme

Post by Archangel Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:55 am

Greater Manchester launches first locally controlled Work and Health Programme:

"Mayor of Greater Manchester, Andy Burnham said: “Greater Manchester is a place that always looks to support those who have fallen through the gaps in our society. We are committed to making sure everyone in our city-region has the chance to get on in life and this programme is a key part of that commitment."

https://ersa.org.uk/news/greater-manchester-launches-first-locally-controlled-work-and-health-programme/

Looks like this won't be the only region this is done in.

Archangel

Absolut likes this post

Back to top Go down

Greater Manchester launches first locally controlled Work and Health Programme Empty Re: Greater Manchester launches first locally controlled Work and Health Programme

Post by Absolut Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:40 am

The programme is available on a voluntary basis to those with health conditions or disabilities and other specified groups.

The reason why I can't go on the DWP's mandatory WHP is the provider decided to work out of a second floor location I can't leave safely, in a city that is beyond the distance I can travel. Are they finally realising that access and not being sanctioned is the key to getting disabled people (disabled by access issues) into work? I will believe it when I see it. Rolling Eyes
Absolut
Absolut

Back to top Go down