BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those on Universal Credit and certain other benefits like Pension Credit, will get £326 to help cover the cost of rising bills.

5 posters

Go down

Those on Universal Credit and certain other benefits like Pension Credit, will get £326 to help cover the cost of rising bills. Empty Those on Universal Credit and certain other benefits like Pension Credit, will get £326 to help cover the cost of rising bills.

Post by Archangel Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:23 am

"Those on Universal Credit and certain other benefits like Pension Credit, will get £326 to help cover the cost of rising bills."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/universal-credit-payments-set-major-27424550

Archangel

Back to top Go down

Those on Universal Credit and certain other benefits like Pension Credit, will get £326 to help cover the cost of rising bills. Empty Re: Those on Universal Credit and certain other benefits like Pension Credit, will get £326 to help cover the cost of rising bills.

Post by Archangel Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:51 am

I'm surprised no one has commented on this.

Archangel

jobberpw and Archangel like this post

Back to top Go down

Those on Universal Credit and certain other benefits like Pension Credit, will get £326 to help cover the cost of rising bills. Empty Re: Those on Universal Credit and certain other benefits like Pension Credit, will get £326 to help cover the cost of rising bills.

Post by Absolut Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:40 am

There is another thread about it and the payment dates.
Absolut
Absolut

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:46 pm

#Archangel...
Maybe people are waiting to see if this 💰 money arrives. I still know people waiting for the "£20 Covid 😷 uplift"....
Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw, Archangel and The Catwoman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:53 am

Archangel wrote:I'm surprised no one has commented on this.

Maybe because it won't make a dent in most people's accounts as to what's coming post October 2022.

But as they say, somethings better than nothing. God forbid, if the Tories wanted to implement a permanent uprating of UC 3 months before next election. The penny will drop when it's too late no doubt. Some people are already dropping their jobs, due to it being too costly to get there.

And yet i still hear them all banging on relentlessly about [the best way out of poverty is work.] Rolling Eyes Well, i have a message for any morons thinking like underlined. Not all work is good for you, most work across the UK in very many sectors ''does not pay.'' Pay as in work = a certain standard of living, not to be in the same crap as living on benefits. The past 45 years ive always found that working, gave a standard of living above rice grain status.Silly me for thinking like that all the time. Neutral

Rant over, i need a Coffee Very Happy
jobberpw
jobberpw

Absolut, Pintel, Archangel and The Catwoman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolut Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:23 am

I got our payment this morning. It says DWP C o L. £326.
Absolut
Absolut

Archangel and The Catwoman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catwoman Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:07 am

Spend it wisely 🤑🤑🤑🤑

The Catwoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolut Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:19 am

The Catwoman wrote:Spend it wisely 🤑🤑🤑🤑

Saving it to give straight to British Gas in October. Sad
Absolut
Absolut

The Catwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catwoman Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:46 pm

Can't believe I got it on the first day. Must be why my work coach looked pissed off today 😁🤑

The Catwoman

Absolut likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down