BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covid sift of Work Capability Assessments

3 posters

Go down

Covid sift of Work Capability Assessments Empty Re: Covid sift of Work Capability Assessments

Post by jobberpw Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:07 am

Many thanks for posting this Welfare Champ, Twisted Evil as mine is due anytime now.

Jobber
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Covid sift of Work Capability Assessments Empty Work capability assessment by phone

Post by Lonelybhoy Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:37 pm

Hi folks. Ive been told  ive to have a Work Capability Assessment by phone on Jan 31st. Ive had many off these in person before,but never by phone. I was to go for a face to face ,but was surprised when they agreed to change it.im hoping its not to  be a video call as id be uncomfortable with that,but i wouldnt be surprised. Only info ive had is one text. Does anyone have any advice , what to definitely say,/ not  to say etc? Ive had things made up by them before.

Lonelybhoy

Back to top Go down

Covid sift of Work Capability Assessments Empty Re: Covid sift of Work Capability Assessments

Post by Lonelybhoy Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:44 am

Thank you)

Lonelybhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down