BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universal Credit is literally starving people

Go down

Universal Credit is literally starving people Empty Universal Credit is literally starving people

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:44 pm

You've got to wait a month for another food parcel. Universal Credit is literally starving people.

We asked a man how he was and if everything was OK with his claim. He told us that its shit, it’s all shit but he has no choice but to go through this week in week out.

It’s very clear that universal credit isn’t fit for purpose. Most people aren’t given enough money to survive on. Combine this with a rise in council tax, the bedroom tax and repayments of DWP and it's a hellish nightmare.

Many people, in fact most people become depressed not only because of the stress that the DWP piles on top of them, but also because of the lack of nutrients in their diets.

Once again I’m positive that this is going to have serious ramifications later on in life. I worry so much about everyone trying to survive this cruel and inhumane system.

We aren’t just a number to be thrown on the floor like yesterday’s paper. We are people with dreams, hopes, ambition and everything else that comes along with that.

Be kind to each other, help each other and be thoughtful of others. Everyone’s path in life might be different but that doesn’t make them a lesser person than you or I.

https://thepoorsideof.life/2020/02/27/youve-got-to-wait-a-month-for-another-food-parcel-universal-credit-is-literally-starving-people/

Back to top Go down

Universal Credit is literally starving people Empty Re: Universal Credit is literally starving people

Post by jobberpw Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:52 pm

Well said effjay, and something our sick minded ring masters should take note of, but I guess will blindly carry on regardless.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down