BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lie on your job application form fraud and jail is what you will get

4 posters

Go down

lie on your job application form fraud and jail is what you will get  Empty lie on your job application form fraud and jail is what you will get

Post by Admin Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:17 pm

The former chief information and digital officer of Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust has been convicted of fraud, after falsely claiming during his job application that he possessed a degree.

https://publictechnology.net/articles/news/oxford-nhs-trust-digital-chief-sentenced-fraud-over-false-degree-claims
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

lie on your job application form fraud and jail is what you will get  Empty Re: lie on your job application form fraud and jail is what you will get

Post by Archangel Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:07 pm

I keep getting pestered by JCP roaches to make my CV look "better". Seems it only leads to a jail term.

I wonder why Ian Duncan Smith wasn’t prosecuted for all the fibs he told on his CV?

Archangel

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

lie on your job application form fraud and jail is what you will get  Empty Re: lie on your job application form fraud and jail is what you will get

Post by Admin Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:12 pm

when they ask for you to make it better

ask them if they are wanting you to lie on your cv ?

if they tell you to do so then state it is fraud and produce the above as document

its also not the only record where people have gotten a fine for lieing in a cv
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:12 am

Yes, I'll try this next time they ask me.

Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:20 am

If they ask you to make your CV 'better' I would be inclined to ask them to suggest improvements. When they do, you can see whether these would be lies or not.

This is far more subtle and does not require you to ask them if they mean lies. Give them enough rope and see if they hang themselves with it Wink
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:22 am

Good point.

Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:15 am

Archangel:"I keep getting pestered by JCP roaches to make my CV look "better". Seems it only leads to a jail term. I wonder why Ian Duncan Smith wasn’t prosecuted for all the fibs he told on his CV? "

Yes i too have had the bullshit chat of must make CV look better whereas back in the real world, where people work, outside the cushioned world of JC+; my cv has been good for 40+ years.It's not the CV thats wrong, it's the hiring process of sheep by employers, that's the problem.Excess sheep=cheap labour . A fact that JC+ Twisted Evil etc conveniently like to overlook and at current times will look to step up that mentality.

But this all leads to an excuse for JC+ and all their pathetic provider companies to send sheep on route to Cv writing course with the added bonus of... cat sat on mat Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes .

If that's a case in uk law, then print off the correct legislation and take action against roach shop for putting you in a negative situation ie:On route to prison.

Last edited by jobberpw on Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
jobberpw
jobberpw

Pintel and Archangel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:09 am

My roach has recently asked about my job hunting (I have had a lot of interviews). I said the interviews went well but the feedback was all the same and non-specific to my interview (the same feedback could have been given to anyone/everyone not offered the job).

The roach then asked if I had been told when I would find out if I was offered a job or not  scratch . I had to explain that when you get feedback it generally means that they are NOT offering you the job doh!!!

This person demonstrated zero awareness of standard recruitment processes clown
Caker
Caker

Brutus, jobberpw and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down