BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The poor side of life blog

Go down

The poor side of life blog Empty The poor side of life blog

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:40 pm

"We had a lovely conversation with a man who’s being sent on what feels like constant courses ran by and on behalf of the DWP. The latest course that they’ve been told to attend or be sanctioned is supposed to motivate people.

It’s a bit hard motivating people who are hungry and who’ve got the threat of being sanctioned hanging over their head. But hey every person that attends these courses are worth a fortune to the DWP. Not only does the DWP receive funding for these courses they also pay the providers quite a lot of money per person attending.

Wonderful isn’t it… Not. We can never forget that we’re just a number to them and we can and are exploited by the DWP at their whim."

https://thepoorsideof.life/

Back to top Go down

The poor side of life blog Empty Re: The poor side of life blog

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:13 am

"The first conversation that I had was with a man who told me that his payments have been suspended for six months. He is claiming the ESA element of Universal credit.

I asked why and he told me that he had been reported to the DWP because he was seen carrying one of our food parcels."

https://thepoorsideof.life/

Back to top Go down

Post by Committed Claimant Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:34 am

Some heart-breaking accounts by the poor side of life bloggers. A sad reflection of what has become all too prevalent in modern day UK.

The blogger says he has contacts who are able to help, that’s good. I wonder if he makes those people he writes about aware of this Forum. I’m sure we might be able to help with working through and resolving some of the issues they come up against. At the very least let them know that there are many of us out there ready, willing and able to give whatever support we can.
Committed Claimant
Committed Claimant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down