BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emma Watson launches workplace harassment legal advice line

Go down

Emma Watson launches workplace harassment legal advice line Empty Emma Watson launches workplace harassment legal advice line

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:59 am

Free service backed by Time’s Up UK aims to help women exercise their rights at work.

The aim of the helpline is to help plug a gap in the availability of legal advice so that women can get the right help they need to hold their employer and harasser to account.

The advice line number is 020 7490 0152.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/aug/05/emma-watson-launches-workplace-harassment-legal-advice-line

Sexual Harassment At Work advice line

We give employment legal advice to women experiencing sexual harassment at work including:

• Identifying sexual harassment
    How to bring a complaint against your employer
    The Employment Tribunal procedure
    Settlement Agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements

Call: 020 7490 0152

Opening hours: 
Mondays 6pm – 8pm
Tuesdays 5pm – 7pm

https://rightsofwomen.org.uk/get-advice/sexual-harassment-at-work-advice-line/

Last edited by EffJay on Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info.)

Back to top Go down

Emma Watson launches workplace harassment legal advice line Empty Re: Emma Watson launches workplace harassment legal advice line

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:22 pm

Any chance I could be sexually harassed by Emma Watson, please?

Back to top Go down

Emma Watson launches workplace harassment legal advice line Empty Re: Emma Watson launches workplace harassment legal advice line

Post by Caker Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:08 am

Getting back to a serious note, I have to point out that not all harassment is sexual. Sometimes harassment is by people of the same same sex and is just plain bullying and abuse of position. This can be the most insidious kind and should not be overshadowed by the me too agenda. Women can be vicious to other women in the workplace - I have seen it too many times.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:57 am

Queen Bee Syndrome?

“Queen bees” hinder women in the workplace

I recently conducted a survey focused on women in the workplace, and found that approximately 70% had been the victim of either workplace bullying or covert undermining by a female boss. Along with the approximately 70% who had endured “the sting” of the Queen Bee boss, 33% had been on the receiving end of a woman on the same level or below being unhelpful, holding them back or undermining them.

https://economia.icaew.com/en/opinion/april-2018/queen-bees-hinder-women-in-the-workplace

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:17 am

Queen Bee syndrome is rife in the NHS Crying or Very sad
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down