BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

28 weeks later? not a new film!!! remember?

5 posters

Go down

28 weeks later? not a new film!!! remember? Empty 28 weeks later? not a new film!!! remember?

Post by oneman Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:18 pm

After nearly 5 years on appeal.

Hi all.

Decision Notice - corrected on 30/06/2017

The appeal is allowed. The tribunal found the sanction was not appropriate in this case and that the appellant has shown good cause.

Many thanks and kind regards.

I won back £28.70. I actually thought it was 1 week sanction with hardship but  !!!!!!! LOL.

Every 2 weeks and every month  for 5 years I chased it up and followed on. Just for £28.70.

How much did it cost in the end, over 5 years.

The funny thing is. The game is not over, yet.

kind regards.
Oneman

We all need a whole new site just for flying visitor! You all know that. Thanks hun!

You all know what I mean, you do all know that!!!
you twats. xxx
You know who you are (not!) and the things you have tried to do but, As We Do Now
Sorry,
It takes time to understand and then even if you still do not understand the the truth comes out and proves itself to you.
then it's you! you are the problem, you are the inexcusable cunt and a obnoxious little disease. You know we know who you are.

We do not forget.

Regards Oneman. (this must have cost thousands and is still not over)

Slight smile with dark gothic look
of trepidation. They will pay for that. lol

Last edited by oneman on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : is it just)
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

28 weeks later? not a new film!!! remember? Empty Re: 28 weeks later? not a new film!!! remember?

Post by Caker Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:47 am

Well done Oneman Very Happy
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

28 weeks later? not a new film!!! remember? Empty Re: 28 weeks later? not a new film!!! remember?

Post by Admin Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:00 am

thats good news oneman

good to hear that youve won your case after so many years its taken to do it

might have been a small amount but if it had been a much bigger amount and people didnt want to fight to the end they would have lost out
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by uncreased Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:30 pm

Congratulations oneman. Five years! I don't think I'd have been so patient or determined. Five years, bloody hell. Well done.
uncreased
uncreased

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutus Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:58 am

Excellent, an example of perseverance!!

Brutus
Brutus

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:28 am

Thanks all.

I got 6 sanctions in all (back dated) . The CAB with Mary's help got me 4 back (Just over £750) a few years ago (They lost my papers!! so I gladly provided the with them:shock: )
They did have my first appeal and it took nearly 5 years. Still waiting for IDS to go to the EU COURTS FOR HIS APPEAL TO GET THE LAST ONE BACK!!!!

It all relies on the pound shop girl case and could take some time. what happens when we come out of the EU and IDS has nowhere to hide any more, he has been found guilty in every court in this land and now goes to the EU COURT for appeal but promotes BREXIT!?1? Mad

What a c**t!!!

Kind regards.
Oneman.
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down