BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the best-kept secrets of the UK welfare system is at risk

3 posters

Go down

One of the best-kept secrets of the UK welfare system is at risk Empty One of the best-kept secrets of the UK welfare system is at risk

Post by echidna Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:32 pm

echidna

Back to top Go down

One of the best-kept secrets of the UK welfare system is at risk Empty Re: One of the best-kept secrets of the UK welfare system is at risk

Post by TheFinnster Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:02 pm

shame about this the mcmillilan nurses make a huge diferance for cancer victims as i have seen first hand when my father in law got lung cancer and they helped him out a ton when geting out of hospital.
TheFinnster
TheFinnster

Back to top Go down

One of the best-kept secrets of the UK welfare system is at risk Empty Re: One of the best-kept secrets of the UK welfare system is at risk

Post by Caker Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:04 pm

@TheFinnster

Looks like the Homecare Facilities Grant is at risk, not Macmillan nurses.

Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFinnster Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:03 am

yeah its part of the service they offer tho and it was something my father in law got when he was recovering from his operation they fitted a new front door for him coz the old one was drafty andf got him a new washing machine.
If they stop the Homecare Facilities Grant it lessens the efectiveness of the organisation and there ability to help out was what i was geting at.
TheFinnster
TheFinnster

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:38 am

TheFinnster wrote:yeah its part of the service they offer tho and it was something my father in law got when he was recovering from his operation they fitted a new front door for him coz the old one was drafty andf got him a new washing machine.
If they stop the Homecare Facilities Grant it lessens the efectiveness of the organisation and there ability to help out was what i was geting at.

Ah, yes, I see; social prescribing, as it is now called.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down