BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are growing numbers of mothers and babies stuck in B&Bs?

2 posters

Go down

Why are growing numbers of mothers and babies stuck in B&Bs? Empty Why are growing numbers of mothers and babies stuck in B&Bs?

Post by echidna Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:53 pm

echidna

Back to top Go down

Why are growing numbers of mothers and babies stuck in B&Bs? Empty Re: Why are growing numbers of mothers and babies stuck in B&Bs?

Post by Admin Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:20 pm

no offence to your post echidna

its speaks about mothers and babies in b&b's

but further down the post it quotes immigration

Afia, 29, a refugee from South Sudan, came when she was eight months pregnant, nervous and scared, with nothing for the baby and no family to help her.

It’s all a tangle of immigration and domestic violence and housing, childcare and employment,” Williams says. Women may be desperate to work, like degree-educated Agne, who had a good job back in Lithuania, but are thwarted because childcare is impossibly expensive. “I’m just going in a circle,” she says. “I can’t get out of this.”Many have fled partners on whom their right to be in the UK depended, and are now in legal limbo, with no recourse to public funds, while they wait months for the Home Office to decide their fate.

I personally agree that we should house these people but on the other note why should a foreigner get priority over our own people getting a place

i also dont agree that a woman should get a house for her and the baby or a 2 bed flat for the same reason
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down