BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“I got sanctioned nine months altogether – sanctioned, sanctioned, sanctioned.” And £2k rent arrears. No money for fares to work. More stories from the foodbank

2 posters

Go down

“I got sanctioned nine months altogether – sanctioned, sanctioned, sanctioned.” And £2k rent arrears. No money for fares to work. More stories from the foodbank Empty “I got sanctioned nine months altogether – sanctioned, sanctioned, sanctioned.” And £2k rent arrears. No money for fares to work. More stories from the foodbank

Post by echidna Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:53 pm

“I got sanctioned nine months altogether – sanctioned, sanctioned, sanctioned.” And £2k rent arrears. No money for fares to work. More stories from the foodbank
http://www.katebelgrave.com/2017/12/i-got-sanctioned-nine-months-altogether-sanctioned-sanctioned-sanctioned-and-2k-rent-arrears-no-money-for-fares-to-work-more-stories-from-the-foodbank/

echidna

Back to top Go down

“I got sanctioned nine months altogether – sanctioned, sanctioned, sanctioned.” And £2k rent arrears. No money for fares to work. More stories from the foodbank Empty Re: “I got sanctioned nine months altogether – sanctioned, sanctioned, sanctioned.” And £2k rent arrears. No money for fares to work. More stories from the foodbank

Post by Admin Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:56 pm

The dole should be doing all that [paying for work clothes], but they didn’t…the charity paid for my CSCS [worksite accreditation card]. They paid for me work boots, work pants, work coat work gloves, hard hat, everything. They got me everything to be able to work. Without any one of those things, I wouldn’t been able to go

i remember that you could get all that at the dwp jobcenter if you asked your adviser for this but im wondering is it all means tested nowadays instead
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down