BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thousands of new Work Coach vacancies open to Jobseekers across the UK

Go down

Thousands of new Work Coach vacancies open to Jobseekers across the UK  Empty Thousands of new Work Coach vacancies open to Jobseekers across the UK

Post by Welfare-Champion on Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:19 pm

Don't all rush at once! silent

Press release

Thousands of new Work Coach vacancies open across the UK

The number of Work Coaches is to be doubled to 27,000 nationally.

From today (Thursday 10 September 2020), jobseekers across the country will be able to apply for one of thousands of new jobcentre Work Coach vacancies being offered by the Department for Work and Pensions, as part of its pledge to double the number of Work Coaches to 27,000 by March 2021.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/thousands-of-new-work-coach-vacancies-open-across-the-uk

Welfare-Champion

Back to top Go down

Thousands of new Work Coach vacancies open to Jobseekers across the UK  Empty Re: Thousands of new Work Coach vacancies open to Jobseekers across the UK

Post by Caker on Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:58 am

I note they are doing 12 month contracts. The pay is not abysmal either. Almost tempted.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Thousands of new Work Coach vacancies open to Jobseekers across the UK  Empty Re: Thousands of new Work Coach vacancies open to Jobseekers across the UK

Post by Pintel on Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:33 pm

I noticed on the website it says:

"Work coaches will also offer vital retraining opportunities to people looking to start a new career."

I does anyone else think I should get s screenshot of this quote to show to my work-roach🤡... As the only "retraining"🦃🗑️ I've ever received has been a "Cat🐱 sat on Mat" course from the JCP!🤤 Unless I want a new career as a "A1 Poster presentation officer"🤢😵

Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker on Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:04 pm

Pintel wrote:

I noticed on the website it says:

"Work coaches will also offer vital retraining opportunities to people looking to start  a new career."

I does anyone else think I should get s screenshot of this quote to show to my work-roach🤡... As the only "retraining"🦃🗑️ I've ever received has been a "Cat🐱 sat on Mat" course from the JCP!🤤 Unless I want a new career as a  "A1 Poster presentation officer"🤢😵

Definitely show them it.

I have never been offered useful training either. Anyone serious about training needs to arrange their own, then the JC staff will do their best to disrupt it (happened to me).
Caker
Caker

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Welfare-Champion on Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:44 pm

Thousands of new Work Coach vacancies open to Jobseekers across the UK  Article-0-1871B04D00000578-579_964x713

lol!

Welfare-Champion

Caker and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum